My mistake,

The crowd was so hyped.

And then all of a sudden my part came up. We gathered in a pyramid and I started to sing in the mic, smiling lightly at the girls in front of me.

Suddenly, I felt my pants yanked down and the girls screamed, but right when that happened, I farted. Little did I know, Louis was the one had pulled the prank and I farted right into his face. I turned around to see his face crinkled in disgust and I immediately felt tears sting my eyes.

OH WHY DID I HAVE FART IN FRONT OF LOUIS?! WHY NOT LIAM OR SOMETHING?

Plus, I had a pretty hefty meal before the concert so I knew my fart was definitely very smelly.

oh no.

Sophia DaBleu was going to kill me.

I couldnt fart!

That was such a ungentlemeny thing to do and now louis would probably want to leave the band because of me, and then we would fall apart.

After the concert, I noticed that Louis kept his distance away from me, making an excuse to leave everytime I approached him. Finally, I got the courage to walk up to him.

"Hey Louis, can I talk to you?"

I could tell he really didn't want to talk but he sighed and agreed, pulling me into an empty dressing room.

"What do you want?"

"Um, I-I'm really sorry for farting in your face. I know it wasn't really nice nor pleasant for you and I could've held it in."

"Yeah, you really could've." he agreed.

"But I'm sorry."

"Whatever." he huffed and rolled his eyes.

"LOOK LOUIS IM REALLY SORRY CAN YOU FORGIVE ME NOW?" I exploded.

oh no now i will die. why did i say that. im such an idiot ew. now he will hate me.

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU FARTED OKAY? IT WAS GROSS AND DISGUSTING AND NOT TO MENTION YOUR FART SMELLED LIKE SHIT! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO WAS EAT SOME ROSES OR DAISIES OR SOMETHING SO IT COULD SMELL GOOD, BUT NO! YOU HAD TO EAT THAT DUMB SANDWHICH WHICH MAY I ADD, DOES NOT DEVELOP INTO GOOD SMELLING FARTS!"

I flinched.

He must've seen the hurt in my eyes because his face immediately softened and he quickly pulled me into a warm hug, which I gladly melted into.

"I'm so so so sorry Louis. I promise I wont do it again."

"It's okay."

He pulled away from the hug and I immediately shivered from the sudden cold that hit my bare arms.

"So, friends?" he grinned.

and with that my heart shattered.