It was just a glance

(Harry's point of view)
It was just a normal practicing day, (that's what we call the days where we practice our upcoming hits) and I looked up from our song sheets in my hands to see Louis looking straight into my eyes with a lion-like stare. I found it.. somehow... sexy. As some people know, us, One Direction (1d) write songs for girls, but guys never crossed my mind for a second. Did he feel the same about me? I don't know, it could only take time. Today we were practicing our hit, "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" and we were reciting the same old same old lyrics about telling girls they were beautiful. We started in a circle, all singing in turn. Liam started, "You're insecure, dunno what for..." then, right out of the blue, out manager, Sophia DaBleu burst in our rehearsal and said, "ITS SHOW TIME SISTERS!" You're probably wondering, what does she mean, show time? Well, little did you know, we were backstage of a huge concert in Paris, France and we were just getting ready for it. I loved performing, the whole band didn't really but Louis did which really showed his loyalty to me. I just wish I could be a solo performer one day... [;)] but I just couldn't leave Louis alone, I think we all know, duets don't work out.. anyway, back to the story. Sophia DeBleu called us out to the stage and she dragged us there except for Louis and I, we wanted to perform. We went up to the stage and recited the lyrics, "You're insecure, don't know what for..."