Gavin walked over to Rayna and started talking baby talk to her which made my heart melt. Alia and him would have the cutest kids ever. He picked Rayna up and smiled largely at her. It was so cute how he could be soft and caring towards kids, but a strong third in command when needed. I remember last night when he ran into my room and seen what happened. He was ready to protect Jace, the twins and I no matter what.

            “Ray, you ready for a nappy?” He said laughing at how he was talking.

            He leaned towards Alia and I and whispered, “Don’t tell her this but I have no idea why I’m talking like this to her?”

            Alia and I bursted out laughing and Zack stared at us like we were crazy, probably wondering why we were laughing so loud. Gavin rolled his eyes and took Rayna away muttering cute things in her ear about ignoring us and that he would make sure we didn’t screw up raising her. I thought that was funny because we had too much help and support with the twins to really mess up their lives. Then a thought occurred to me, Gavin was going to be their uncle.

            “Oh my God, Gavin, you’re going to be their uncle!” I exclaimed, happily, as I followed him upstairs with Alia following closely behind. I couldn’t have picked a better aunt and uncle for my babies.

            “Well, no duh. What did you think when you found out Alia was my mate? Did you forget that she was your mate’s sister?” He asked, mockingly.

            “Oh shut up, I’m not always the first person to realize things.” I said, playfully hitting his arm when he came to a stop in my room. He laughed and went to set Rayna down in her crib.

            “Goodnight, Ray.” He cooed, as he kissed her on the forehead.

            I leaned over to Alia and whispered, “I love your mate.”

            “I heard that.” Gavin laughed.

            I walked over and placed Zack in his crib since he was practically falling asleep in my arms. Once they were both in their bed, sleeping, Alia, Gavin and I headed downstairs to watch a movie. I had to admit that I was a bit worried about leaving them alone but I knew that I had too. I couldn’t be hovering over them all the time. I needed to give them space.

            “You guys better not third wheel me, or I’m going to be really upset.” I stated as we made it to the living room to pick out a movie.

            “Don’t worry, we both love you.” Gavin said, but just to tease me, he leaned over and kissed Alia, making me roll my eyes.

            We decided to watch some scary movie that Gavin picked out. I didn’t even know or care what it was called because I was too terrified to worry. This reminded me of all the times Zack made me watch scary movies with him and how much I protested against it. I wished Jace was here, to cuddle with and hide my face in his chest when a scary part happened. Right now, I was burying my face in a pillow, mentally cursing Gavin for picking this stupid movie.

            “I hate you, Gavin!” I yelled over the scary music playing.