Shot#10

"OUT. MY KHUSHI WILL NOT COME WITH YOU."

He isn't come into reality yet. If he was ASR he wouldn't be spoken to them like this when he still feels guilty. Khushi sighs at the thought.

"He forced you to come here, didn't he? We know he will do something like this when payalia called us."

"No buaji. He didn't forced me, I came here on my will." Khushi intervenes.

"Don't take his side. Wait where's Rajiv? Did he done something to him?" Asks buaji in angry tone.

"Who's Rajiv?" Arnav raises his brow as he feel he heard this name somewhere.

"He's her husband." Buaji blurts out before Khushi could do damage control.

Arnav eyes turned red in rage. His fingers forms a fist.

"No one but I AM HER HUSBAND buaji. Dare you take another man name with my khushi." He roars whereas khushi flinches at his voice.

"Arnavji please.. you should not talk to elders with this tone."

He took a sharp breath and nods accepting her point. He knows, his Khushi will not leave him henceforth. Apparently he believes in Rajiv words. Strangely he finds Rajiv words true than anyone's words.

Buaji glares at Khushi for taking his side. They saw Khushi making way towards the bed supporting Arnav. She made him lay on the bed and tucks him inside the comforter.

"I'll back. Will you just sleep until then?" She whispers softly against his ear.

"Khushi... No.." His eyes instantly took a wary look.

"I promise. You trust me right." She assured him and caress his forehead time to time in a comforting manner.

"They.." He points his index at the Gupta's. Khushi sighs and places her lips on his forehead without hesitation. Ignoring the gasps she asks "I am saying na. Trust me. Won't you do that?"

"I trust you but not they."

"So you're not trusting me again."

"No no... I'll take rest. And you should come to me. Promise." He hurries to clear his stance.

"Pakka promise." She flickered his nose and his lips stretches into a full fledged smile.

Pushing the comforter over his frame, she gestures her buaji, amma and jiji to outside.

They made a face and left outside.
.
.
.
.

"You're doing wrong Khushi." Starts an concerned Garima.

"It's not going to work." Says Payal.

"You're entering into den willingly." Mutters an angry buaji.

Khushi inhales a sharp breath before braces herself to face the clan of her protectors.

"I know you're not happy with the happenings. I... I mean Rajiv knows about us and he willingly let me break our relationship. I and Rajiv are never meant to be. He's my friend, not more than that." Khushi close her eyes ready to hear scoldings.

"What? Is it any child play? First Arnavji married you forcefully for six months and after legally separated from him, you married Rajiv and now you're saying you both are not meant to be and Rajiv let you go just like that. Is it any joke? Where's your moral khushi?" Payal raises her voice whereas elders helplessly looking at the siblings. They don't know what to do. They do not want to force Khushi into a relationship once again.

Khushi blenches at the tone "Please jiji. Try to see the reality from my eyes. Do you think, it's easy for me to break a nuptial bond just like that? No jiji. It took all my willpower to break my morals which I worship like a god. Do you know, I was just breathing all these days. The moment I saw arnavji, I came alive again. The minute I came to know his health status, I broke completely."