Shot#9

'How did he managed to come here?' Thought Khushi breaking the hug. Her eyes instantly catches the walking stick on his hand and she sighs in relief.

And then her eyes travels up to reach his eyes. A shudder clamps her nerves. The situation is same like before. Rajiv in the place of shyam yet there's major differences between the both situations.

'Will he misunderstand her again? Will he accuse her again? Will he manhandle her again? Will she have to go through hell again?'

Arnav walks as fast as he could to reach her. Khushi breath hitches seeing the coldness in his eyes. She was sure, she's once again going to be the prey for his misunderstandings and anger. Once again she's going to bear his hate.

'Will she back off now? Is she ready to bear him and his flaws once again?'

She raises her eye level to him as he come to stand infront of her. Her lips already chanting lakhs of devimaaiyaa. Her eyes closed ready to hear another set of insults.

"Why did you left me there? I was searching for you." He complain like a kid and hugs her without any prior warning and throws the walking stick away as if it was some dirty thing.

Each pair of eyes rounds in shock. They're expecting a volcano to erupt but the softness and childish complaint from him left them spellbounded.

"Arnavji." She whispers in shock and breaths out which she held back unknowingly. Happy tears already wetted her cheeks.

Her arms instantly circled his frame completing the hug.

"When I woke up, you was not there. Why did you came here leaving me?" He asks again.

"She came here to pack her bags so that she can stay with you in your house henceforth." Rajiv willingly took it upon him to answer Arnav. Arnav frowns breaking the hug whereas other two pair of eyes who accompanied Arnav was shocked.

"You're?"

"Her friend." Replies Rajiv.

"Oh... Khushi come." Arnav didn't react much to his reply and held Khushi hand ready to drag her out. He wants nothing but Khushi. His mind cleverly ignores all the possible truths lay before him yet he is not interested in using his ASR brain. He even forget the fact that he broke her mangalsutra not so few hours before. She held back his hand stopping him.

"He's not my friend." Says Khushi in firm tone ready to clear everything before starting afresh.

"Bhabhi/khushiji/Khushi..No..." Three voices of Aman, Aakash and Rajiv echoes simultaneously.

Arnav frown deepens "So?"

"Khushiji it's getting late. I mean doctor advised bhai to take rest. But he was adamant to see you and we've no option. You do know his stubbornness right." Aakash says hoping against hope that Khushi will understand the situation and stops revealing further. Already Arnav created enough ruckus by going hysterical on not seeing Khushi and they had no option but to bend down his demand and bring him to Rajiv house.

Khushi read the plead in Aakash eyes and decides to wait for sometime.

"Shall we?" Arnav asks almost pulling her outside.

"Wait... Your walking stick.." Khushi stops him by holding his hand. Her eyes didn't missed his unsteady legs.

"You're here na, I don't need any damn stick."

Khushi astonishes by his sentence and even more when he throws his arms over her shoulder and leans slightly on her. Khushi rounds her arm around his waist instinctively in support.

"Come..."

Khushi helps him to walk as he has difficulty in taking steady steps. She made him sit inside backseat of the car with the help of Aakash and looks at Rajiv for one last time before hopping on the vehicle. Rajiv waves at her with full fledged smile hiding his breaking heart. Afterall staying with Khushi Kumari Gupta taught him to hide one's own feeling for others happiness.

Arnav instantly held her hand.

"You're not going anywhere." He states firmly tightening his hold and shifts close to her.

Khushi mouths an assurance with a smile and entwined their fingers. He breath in relief. He let his aching muscles to relax and leans comfortably on the seat.

She looks at him. The content smile he had on his face was something she wished to see for her entire life. He holds her palm on his both hands and clutches it against his heart. His heart starts to beat in serene. Khushi too feel it against her palm and places her head on his shoulder. Arnav eyes closes automatically in pleasure.

Seeing the content couple, Aakash and Aman couldn't help but grin ear to ear.
.
.
.

"I am not coming inside this damn hospital. I need to go back to home. Khushi get in." Another tantrum from Arnav. He is sulking at the entrance of the hospital, stubborn to not get down from the car whereas the three are pleading him to climb down and to accept the treatment.

"Bhai.. please..."

"I am fine dammit. Can't you see it? Besides Khushi is here na, nothing would happen to me." He argues confidently.

"I am saying this last time arnavji, if you don't climb down and get treated by doctors I would leave you again." And that did the work. He climb down in haste hitting his legs on the process.

"Can't you see before walking? What's the hurry to get down?" She scolds caressing his knee.

He sulks making face "I am fine Khushi."

"I can very well see that. You're not going to do any stupid things again." She mutters helping him to walk through the corridor. Well, as the result of Arnav Singh Raizada ready denial on using the wheel chair.

"You're no less than a kid."

"Says who. You yourself was a kid."

"Here comes laadgovernor highness hmph..."

Aakash and Aman who was following them behind, enjoys their little banter. They're having fun seeing the arrogant ASR sulking form on getting scolds from their bhabhi. Their lips refused to be thinned.

"I am not going to stay in this stupid hospital. Sense the smell. Yuckk..."

"Serves you right for not taking proper medicines. How dare you to skip it? See, where you've landed yourself."

"You're not there to remind me na." He states sadly and Khushi looks at him in uncertain.

Does this mean, he come back to reality?

This was the question pop in their minds. Khushi doesn't have the time to ponder over it as they reached his hospital room.

Pushing open the door, she stand still rooted to the spot. Entire Gupta family was standing infront of her sending daggers at Arnav Singh Raizada, whereas ASR was passing equal glares at them.

"Tell them to go out Khushi. They came here to separate you from me. TELL THEM TO GO OUT." His voice turns fierce and unknown rage occupied his senses. His hold on Khushi shoulder got tighten and he leans closely to Khushi almost shifting half of his weight on her. Khushi clearly understand his fears and rage as she can feel his shuddering frame against hers. She looks helplessly at both of her loved one's.

"OUT. MY KHUSHI WILL NOT COME WITH YOU."