Shot#4

Anjali break into Arnav room. Payal trail behind her to make sure of the things. She already having a gut feeling that everything will come into square once again. Once Khushi knows about Arnav state, she's not sure how'll her sister take the news.

Surely she'll be affected. But after that, what? Neither she can come back to him nor her bond with Rajiv will let her.

"Oh god..." Anjali shriek got Payal attention.

"What di?" She narrowed her eyes at the wedding invitation which had stole Anjali's whole being.

She took it from Anjali hands. In no time her eyes rounds in shock. That was the same invitation in which Arnav striked out Rajiv name and wrote his name instead. They did noticed the invitation on Arnav hands when he lay unconscious, a month before. As his health condition took toll on everyone they didn't paid much attention to the card.

"He needs psychiatrist di. He isn't in his sane. He lost it completely." Come an instant whisper from Payal.

"Payalji... What are you saying?" Anjali was forced to come out of her shock by Payal statement.

"Don't be shocked di. Everything is crystal clear. He wrote his name on Rajiv place and concluded that he's married to Khushi. He's in ILLUSION di. He is in DENIAL to accept the reality. What more do you want? Didn't you noticed how he called you by your name instead of di whenever you tried to tell him the reality. He's losing it badly. He needs to be treated else Khushi life would turn into hell."

"Oh... So he needs treatment so that khushiji will be happy. FINE.". Anjali tells sarcastically wiping her tears. Her sane part did warns her, Payal is indeed right. But the sister in her couldn't accept Payal pinpointing Arnav and suggested treatment only for Khushi well being.

***

"Excuse me sister... Can you help me with a call?" He calls the nurse who come to do routine check up on him.

"You aren't allowed for that Mr. Raizada. Tell me what need to be conveyed, I'll tell it to your family members." The nurse politely refuses abiding by the hospital rules.

Sane ASR itself don't take orders. Will this new ASR take?

"I am not asking your permission sister. I am ordering you. Give me your phone." He says curtly much more in ASR manner.

"Si.r.. I am sorry. It's rules sir. Patients are not allowed to use gadgets." She says with little fear.

'Shit!! I can't even lift my fingers to grab a phone. But I want it desperately. This stupid nurse also speaking about rules and all.'

"Why are you eating her head when I am here?" He shifted his head towards the door as he heard a familiar voice.

"Aman..." Arnav lips broke into a smile.

"ASR." Aman smiles brightly as if he saw his girlfriend after months of separation.

Aman gesture the nurse to move out.

"Sir, visiting hours are already over."

"I have permission from the hospital dean." Aman dodges both the nurse and topic.

"Aman... Aman... Thank god, you came. I want you to find Khushi. She's not here. You know na how sensitive she is. She must be worried for me. She would be devastated. Please find her aman. I think something happened to her. Di was stupid, she's bluffing something. We're married today only na. It's been hours since I woke up still there's no glimpse of khushi. I want to see her. I want to give her what she lost in our earlier marriage. Why are you staring me Aman? Go do what I said." He order like every other time.

"ASR... Do you think, your di will lie to you. She must be right." Aman says in a small voice almost guessing the situation.

"NOOOO... I know she was lying. She's saying my Khushi married someone else. How could she? My Khushi can never do that. I've her heart with me. What happened to you? When did you begun to double cross me? Do what I say."

Aman sighs and went near him. Keeping his hand on Arnav palms, he pressed it gently "I'll try. But promise me you'll not hurt her. She's Khushi na. She deserves happiness right?"

Arnav bob his head and continues sternly "I'll. And what's this Khushi. Call her bhabhi. I won't like this."

Aman smiles warily and hurries out. Punching detective number, he keep it against his ear "I want each and every detail about Rajiv and Khushi... bhabhi in an hour at my table."

He remembers how he keep tab on Khushi from the time ASR gone to comma. He wanted to make sure, his boss love was safe and fine when he isn't fine. But the main thing was he never read out the reports. He always asked vocally only about her safety. Because he has no strength in him to read about how happy she's with her new life when his boss was in peaceful slumber yet in distressed situation.
.
.
.
.
In an hour, Aman read the written reports carefully. A content smile formed on his lips. Punching the same number through his mobile phone he orders "Kidnap Khushi bhabhi. She should be treated well, mind it. A single sctrach or any misbehavior you'll see the hell."

He knows, if he ask polietly to Khushi, he wouldn't get result in short time. Moreover she didn't even made single attempt to know about Arnav, then how can he expect a positive result. So he did what he felt right at the moment.

If ASR sins and flaws are not enough, Aman added one more into ASR FLAW LIST.

______

I can't promise next update soon guys. Will try to give one tomorrow if not then Monday for sure.

For the first time three updates in a single day. Can't believe I was so much into my own story 😂😂😂 Hope you're enjoying like me.

Do show your love by hitting the yellow 🌟 and share your thoughts on comment section!