Shot#7

"This much happened and no one informed me." Khushi murmurs under her breath. Her fingers caressing the names on the wedding card in which Arnav wrote his name. Payal sat beside her throwing daggers at Aman.

"Khushi bhabhi. It's me who kidnapped you. ASR has no idea about it. He needs you Khushi bhabhi. Only you can cure him. Only you and him are meant to be. You're his anchor." Aman plead with a sorry face. Alas, if only his sorry can make everything alright.

"Khushiji please do something. Please. I know we've no right to interfere into your life and asks something beyond the limit. But our hands are tied Khushiji. Please... Do something. Please bring back my chotte. Please..." Anjali begs holding khushi arms.

Khushi sat immobile. Her eyes are fixed at nothing at particular.

"Di you're forcing her. Again you're doing the same thing like your brother. Why is it always Khushi was forced? Why is it always she has to bear the burnt? Why is it always she has to compromise on her life for your siblings? Why is it always her life was being tested by your family? Why? Why? She has her own life than looking after your brother di. She have her own household to look after. Why are you always ready to curb her happiness? When will you all stop this? Will she ever have a peaceful life?" Payal yells at Anjali face. She was already hell angry on Aman for kidnapping her sister. If Arnav not inflicted enough pain on her sister, his siblings and his manager also doesn't let Khushi to live in peace.

"Payal bhabhi please you should calm down and think wisely. We're in critical situation. ASR isn't in his normal state. He should be handled with care."

"Oh, so you want my sister to babysit your boss. Wow. Whatever Arnav Singh Raizada needs, that should be fulfilled immediately. Even my sister has wishes. Don't you think it's wrong to ask someone else wife to look after another man?" Payal breathed in rage.

"He isn't some another man payalji. He WAS her husband even if it was a contract one, no one can deny the truth that he lived with her for almost six months." Retorts Anjali.

"That's what I am saying di, he WAS her husband NOT NOW. You cannot force Khushi to return back to him. What about Rajiv? Did you thought about him?"

Anjali ignore payal and went near Khushi.

"Khushiji please... I am not saying chotte is right. There's no doubt he did injustice to you. But please don't punish him like this. He already got his punishment, aren't he? He'll never get his love. He'll never get the privilege to live happily with his family. Don't punish him more. Please... Khushiji... Don't punish him... Give him back to me. I promise we'll never come in your life again. Please khushiji... This is the last favour I am asking from you. I'll never disturb you again. Just once... Say something khushiji..."

Khushi looks at the broken Anjali who is weeping her heart out. Her puffy eyes reflected her misery.

"Don't brainwash her di. It's not her fault that your brother was lying here. It's something he deserves and earned it willingly."

"STOP IT PAYALJI. JUST STOP IT. I agree my brother done a sin by forcing khushiji. But don't put all the blame on him. If chotte married her forcefully then it's for me. Likewise khushiji agreed to marry him only for YOU. It's not that she did to save me from shyam. And it's your family who came to know about Shyam first. It's you all Gupta's who found his true face. If you're so pure hearted, then you should have informed his truth to us earlier. Chotte and me are not the only members in our family. You could've informed to Nani, mama or Aakash. They would've done something. If you had done that, all of us wouldn't be here. Chotte would not have witnessed the scene in terrace, nor he could've forced her. Shyam was living under the same roof with you and you didn't once opened your mouth about him. Why? Least you could've reveal the truth to Aakash. Wouldn't he hear you without being judgemental? At least my chotte would've be spared from getting kidnapped, and I... wouldn't went into depression and lost my child... Arnav wouldn't be in this situation..."

"Don't turn the tables against us. We would've..."

"Will you all stop this verbal spat?" Khushi roar as she tired of everything.

"Khushi." Payal whispers taking a step towards her.

Khushi showed her palm and run to Arnav room from waiting lounge. She directly went towards his bed. Her red eyes notices his weak frame.

"You always turn my life upside down. Why? You should be happy for getting rid of me, haaina. But why are you not happy? Why are you like this? Is it love? But you never showed your love except... once on the phone. What type of love is this? IS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?" She whispers to his slumber form.

"Khushi..."

Rajiv calls her who entered behind her. Colour drains out from Khushi face.

"Shall we go?" He asks not shifting his gaze from her. She blinks her eyes. Tears which stopped for few seconds starts to cascade down again.

Her earlier words to Rajiv came as a reminder in her mind making her to regret her words. What is she going to do now?

"Khushi.. It's getting late."

Khushi looks at Arnav sleeping form. She bit her lower lips to control her sob. Her heart felt heavy. Guilt started to eat her system. Not able to stand more, she run outside. Rajiv follows her behind.

"Everything is over. Khushiji is gone. My chotte... What will I tell to him? Hey devimaaiyaa... My chotte... Everything is my fault. Each and everything happening because of me. I let myself to get fooled by Shyam and destroyed my chotte life. I destroyed his life. I shouldn't have encouraged Khushiji to marry her. Unlike me who never get true love, khushiji have her love. Chotte loves her truly. What had I done? I thought she khushiji deserve happiness but not in the cost of my chotte life. What had I done? How am I gonna rectify it? Chotte has been always a perfect brother. But I am? The most important and biggest mistake of his life was not khushiji, but ME, only ME. I am the most FLAWED sister. My chotte..."

Anjali kneels down in chair, seeing Khushi going with Rajiv. Her breath laboured by her cries. In no time she followed her brother, fainting there on the middle of the corridor.