Wyatt-In Love With My Enemy

Okurr. This is for sophiereen 's cousin Lana! Enjoy ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the story of how my enemy became my lover.

It's very unexpected actually. This happened one year ago...

Last year

I went outside to ride my bike, as usual. I plug in my headphones and started riding my bike around the neighborhood.

I finally made it the park have an amazing time riding on my own. Yasss Ms. Independent, haha. Then I knocked into someone without looking at them.

"Watch where you're going, you idiot!" I yelled. I looked up at the guy I knocked into and he laughed at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked angrily.

"The way you fell off haha," he said laughing and I got up, flipped the guy off and went back home.

Present Day

"Wyatt Oleff, yeah I know him. That's the guy I hate so much," I told my best friend.

"Oh come on Lana. It's not that bad. That was only last year."

"Not that bad??? He laughed at me for falling off of my bike. I could've gotten hurt!"

"You have a point though..."

All of a sudden, the asshole Wyatt came inside the coffee shop that me and my best friend were in. He glared at me and rolled his eyes.

Ugh, he's so stupid! But surprisingly, cute...

"Well, he's here..." y/b/f/n (your best friend's name) say.

"I'm not talking to him. He knows what he did. And he's gonna regret it one day, just one day."

Then Wyatt sat beside me. "What's up dork?" and pushed my head to the side. I got so annoyed that I pushed him off.

"Whoa, feisty. I like feisty girls," Wyatt says. I flipped him off and he walked away.

I groaned and laid down on my table.

"He's so fucking annoying!!" But he's cute!!! Am I in love with him??? Oh hell no, this can't be...

Later on that day

I was at the park just listening to music. Then Wyatt sat beside me. I rolled my eyes and turned off my music.

"What is it Oleff?" I said sternly.

He sighed. "I'm sorry about last year. The incident? When you fell off of your bike and I didn't know you were coming my way? Yeah.. I'm sorry. The reason why I'm so mean and annoying to you is that I like you."

I couldn't believe it. Him, in love with me? Ha! Not a chance.

"I know your little pranks Wyatt. So stop it," I said.

"You want me to prove it?" He said in a challenging voice.

"Ok bet," I said back. Then...he kissed me...whoa.

I pulled back and blushed. Yup, I'm in love with my enemy.

And the rest is history~

WHOAAAAAA. I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!! But I will give a new preference chapter in a few days. And Lana, I hope you enjoyed it! 💕

~Shantaria 🎈