Wyatt-Meet and Greet (Request)

This if for ItsBACONheree enjoyyyy ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S HEREEEE!!!!! I'm officially going to this meet and greet with the IT cast! I'm super excited, but Wyatt Oleff is gonna be there.

He's my celebrity crush. I can't be weird, cuz it'll become weird and awkward.

So I got dressed into this outfit:

(Sorry if it's not your style Lana 🤷🏽‍♀️)

Mom got my ticket and dropped me off at the arena. I walked in and gave the staff my ticket and waited.

Boy, am I nervous. The IT cast greet themselves and they started the meet and greet.

I was in the middle of the line for Wyatt. After many minutes, I was finally in front of him.

"Hi, how are you?" He greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, I'm good thanks," I said, keeping my cool. I'M LITERALLY STANDING IN FRONT OF WYATT OLEFF FOR GODS SAKE.

"That's good. Oh, I like your outfit it's cute," Wyatt said. DID HE JUST—

"Oh thanks," I said, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. He autographed a picture I picked out and we took a picture.

As soon as I left, I looked at the autograph and I saw his NUMBER.

I must be dreaming. I WISH BUT ITS REALITY. I GOT HIS NUMBERRRRR.

Months later

"Lana stop playing the Shake It Up theme song!" Wyatt yelled.

"Sorry Zombie Boy," I said.

"Never call me that again," he laughed.

As me and Wyatt became closer, I started to fall in love. Not like I used to before the meet and greet, like actually falling in love with him. I can't imagine my life without him.

"Hey Wy?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you ever feel like you love your best friend in a romantic way?"

"Sometimes. Do you?" he asked, looking deep into my eyes.

"Well, maybe..." I said blushing.

He realized that I was blushing and he knew what I was talking about. He leaned in slowly and kissed me. For a few seconds I didn't kiss back, but I did.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you Wy Guy," I said playing with his hair.

"I love you too Lana Del Ray jr. (OMG I HAD TO SORRY LANA 😂😂😂)" Wyatt said.

We cuddled for a bit and talked about stuff. I fell asleep hearing his heart beat increase when I lay on his chest.

I guess that meet and greet was worth it.

THIS IS SO CUTE AWWW. These requests are really cute guys 😍😊

~Shantaria 🎈