How You Met

Jaeden 🎈
You two met at school. You accidentally bumped into him while trying to get to class and your books fell. He helped you out and it was a beautiful friendship afterward.

Wyatt 🎈
You two met on a video game. You beat him in a game and he messaged you. Noodles was fired up, but you two worked it out and became friends.

Finn 🎈
You met at one of his concerts. He saw you front row and he thought you were really cute. After the concert, he caught up with you asked for your name. Then a friendship was blossomed.

Jack 🎈
You met at a small cafe. He was staring at you and you looked back. He blushed and looked away, you thought this was adorable. You were alone so he sat at your table. You two started talking, and more talking later on.

Sophia 🎈
You met when you were very little, so basically you were already best friends.

Jeremy 🎈
Like Jaeden, you met at school. You were the new girl and you needed help around the school. You asked Jeremy to help and he agreed.

Chosen 🎈
You were an extra in IT. You originally wanted the role of Bev, but instead you got an extra. Chosen thought you should've got the act because you were really good at it. You thanked him and it was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Nic 🎈
You met at a party. One of your friends invited you. Nic asked if he can get you a drink. You thought it was weird but you agreed.

Hiya losers!

~ Shantaria 🎈