Jack-Hype (Request)

This is for johnnioeseyebrowz have fun reading this lol 😂❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ashlyn's POV)
I woke up from a good nap hearing All Star blasting from the corner of my room. Ugh, Jack. Again.

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!" Jack yelled.

"Boi if you don't turn that off!!"

As soon as I said that, he turned it off. He tackled me with kisses and I laughed.

"What are so happy about?" I asked.

"I'm happy that I'm seeing my amazing girlfriend. And I ate sugar."

Oh god. I've told him about his sugar problem, haha. He calls them "gazebos" now. (I HAD TO ASHLYN LMAO)

"Jack, oh my gosh, I've told you about your sugar problem!" I said laughed.

"I don't care. As for now, I'm hype and you're gonna get hype with me. Promise?" Jack said innocently.

"Fineeee. You're lucky you're adorable."

Jack sat down and played with my hair. I recorded him on Snapchat. He caught me and made a funny face.

Then Jack got up and picked up my guitar and started playing it horribly. I laughed so hard cuz he didn't know how to do it.

"Ashlyn!!! How do you do this??" he whined.

"Here. I'll show you." I played a piece of a song that I know and he clapped very fast.

"Ha, what are you a 5 year old?"

"I'm a kid at heart."

"You're still a kid regardless Jack!"

We both laughed and played a lot of songs on my speaker.

Night time
We were bored and didn't know what to do.

"Let's build a fort!" We both said. I got the blankets and pillows. Jack got the chairs to set the fort up right. We got to work and did a pretty great job.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" I asked.

"You bet." I grabbed my MacBook and crawled inside the fort. We watched Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things, Riverdale, and other stuff.

I fell asleep in Jack's arms. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and fell asleep too. For the both of us, hype days are the best days.

Soooooo, I'm bored 😂 but Ashlyn I hope you enjoyed this! ❤️

~Shantaria 🎈