Jack-Dying Inside (Request)

Okayyyyy this is for savage_eri enjoy ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why?

Why am I here?

Why do I have this painful feeling in my heart?

I know why....he's not here.

Jack's not here with me.

I curled up in a ball looking through Instagram. I miss Jack...he's been gone lately and I haven't seen him in months. He's probably busy again.

Then I got a text from him.

Jack💍❤️
-Hey princess. Sorry I couldn't get ur text. I was busy, but I hope that I'll see you soon love 😍

I sighed and frowned. He never replies to my texts until the next day or whatever. Enough is enough, I'm gonna talk to Ellie and see what she's up to with Jack.

She lived next door so I walked towards her house. When I got there I looked inside of a window. There was Jack, flirting with Ellie. Ellie smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

I was pissed. I opened the door and Jack and Ellie froze.

"See you soon, huh?" I said with tears in my eyes "How could you Jack?! Flirting with the bitch that lives next door??? I thought you loved me!"

"It's not what you think!" Jack says giving the worst excuse ever.

"IT IS WHAT I THOUGHT YOU ASSHOLE! You were cheating on me! You lying son of a bitch! I was literally dying inside when you didn't return my calls or texts! I cried late at night thinking about you! I had panic attacks thinking about something bad happens to you! I cared about you Jack...and now you're just being unfaithful to the girl who loved you," I ran out of the house crying.

Jack called out my name and I ignored him and ran towards my room. I cried on my pillow for about 5 minutes.

Jack walked inside of my room and I saw him.

"Go away! Be with Ellie," I yelled at him.

"I never wanted Ellie. She made me flirt with her or she'll hurt you. I wanted to surprise you that I was coming home early, but she saw me and threatened to hurt you if I don't flirt with her and kiss her," Jack confessed.

I looked at him with bloodshot red eyes.

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked quietly.

He walked towards me and sat down on my bed. He held me close to him "Honest truth baby girl."

He gave me a kiss on my nose and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way. I would never do that to the girl I love," Jack apologizes.

"And I'm sorry for accusing you of cheating," I said quietly.

"You don't have to apologize. All that matters is that it's you and me against the world."

Hey guys!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating a lot this summer. I've been traveling a lot so yeah!

~Shantaria 🎈