First Kiss

Get reddie folks, this is gonna be a long chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaeden 🎈
It was at your fifth date. He took you to the fields to watch fireflies (JESUS HELP ME I NEED HIM). You had the time of your life. Jaeden took you by your hand and pulled you close to him. He leaned in and kissed you. No wonder you were feeling so warm and fuzzy inside

Wyatt 🎈
You were playing video games and you were really close to winning.
"Cmon! Let me win!!!!" Wyatt pouts.
"Nope! Not this time Oleff." You said. He pauses the game and planted a kiss on your lips.

Finn 🎈
In his room (not like that ya nasties). He confessed how much he loved you ever since you met. (If you read the last chapter, then you know what I'm talking about.)

Jack 🎈
On a livestream. Jack is a daredevil, so someone dared him to kiss you. You didn't want to embarrass yourself, but he kissed you anyway. After the kiss, you blushed and walked out of the room for the whole livestream.

Sophia 🎈
ACTUALLY, it was an accidental kiss. You tripped on your shoe laces and fell back along with Sophia and accidentally kissed her. You blushed and she helped you up and held your hand the whole day.

Jeremy 🎈
He was making a YouTube video and decided to recreate the scene where Ben had to kiss Bev to bring her back alive. Oh lord, you were nervous. You just stood there acting like Bev when she was hypnotized and Jeremy kissed you. You blushed after the kiss and moved on with the video.

Chosen 🎈
You two were bored so you decided to sing together. He played his guitar while you both sang "Never Knew I Needed" by Ne-Yo. (Video ^^^^) He thought your voice was so beautiful. After you were done singing, he brought enough courage to kiss you.

Nic 🎈
At the lake. You were talking about random stuff.
"Hey Y/N look!"
You turned your head and felt a pair of lips on yours. You pulled away laughing.
"That was smooth Nic, just don't be dumb next time."

I LITERALLY COULD NOT WRITE THIS WITHOUT LAUGHING 😂. But once again gotta give credit to _WyeetOlaf_ for ideas

~Shantaria 🎈