Finn-Party (Request)

This one is for Richies_Hoezier enjoy ❤️
(this one is also spicy af 😂)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Please???" my friend Allison begs. She really wants me to go to this party.

"Allison, you know I don't like going to parties!"

"But still! This one's gonna be lit. Please Rae??"

I thought about it for a sec. Maybe it will be fun.

"Fineeee," I said. Allison smiled and jumped up and down squealing like a lil girl. She immediately went home and got dressed.

I went casual and dressed into this:

Allison came back and saw me dressed

"Why that outfit? You're going to a party, remember?" Allison said.

"Look, I can dress however I want as long as I think I look good. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, cmon," Allison said opening the door.

We made it to the house where the party was. Music was blasting so loud.

"Hey you made it!" a voice called behind us.

"Indeed we did Sophia. Oh I want you to meet my friend Raelynn," Allison said, introducing me.

"Hi," I greeted Sophia.

"Hey Raelynn! Well, enjoy yourselves!" Sophia said walking away. I got something to drink and all of a sudden I hear a guys voice behind me.

"Aye mami, you fine," the mysterious guy said.

"Ummm who are you?" I asked suspiciously.

"The name's Jack. Your dream guy," he winked at me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Umm Jack? I'm getting very uncomfortable; let me go," I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Not until you dance with me," he said seductively. He starts to grind on me, and I try to get out of his grip.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Yo, Jack! Let her go!" a good looking guy with curly hair called out.

The attractive guy punches Jack and knocks him to the ground. I stood there in shock and saw what he just done.

"I'm so sorry about him. He tries to flirt with girls like you all the time. I'm Finn," he says.

"Raelynn..."

"Rae!!! Are you ok??" Allison asked very concerned.

"I will be just fine if I can go home," I said tired.

"I can offer you a ride home?" Finn says.

I looked at Allison and she looked at me.

"Sure, thanks."

We got in his car and told him our address. It was raining really hard and we had to get the hell home fast. A few minutes later we arrived and Allison went inside. Me and Finn stood at the door.

"I just wanna say thanks again for saving me Finn," I said.

"Anytime Raelynn. A pretty girl like you doesn't need to be with a guy like Jack."

I blushed. He called me pretty...

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. That's when I really blushed. We exchanged phone numbers and said goodbye.

I closed my door smiling to myself.

"What are you so happy about?" Allison asked suspiciously.

"Let's just say, that party was worth it."

Wow...FROG FACE SAVES THE DAYYYY. But anyways, Raelynn, I really hope you enjoyed this request of yours ❤️

~Shantaria 🎈