Gabriel gestured to the Peacock miraculous. "Why don't you just use that? It can grant you power."

"Not the power I want!" Louise yelled, stomping her right foot. She then composed herself, slipping the miraculous into her pocket. "Akumas are granted with powers that fit their own agendas, correct?"

"I suppose, but-"

"Then I want to be akumatized," Louise interrupted. "That way, the pest gets what is coming to her and you can get your precious miraculous."

Gabriel paused, thinking it over. It was an enticing deal. Besides, if she went out of line, he could overpower her.

"I want her identity first, and then I'll akumatize you. Can't risk being double crossed," Gabriel smiled, equally with the same evil intent.

"If I tell you, you might interfere with my plan," Louise replied, narrowing her eyes. She then sighed, pulling out the Peacock miraculous and tossing it to Gabriel.

"There," she said. "So if I flake out of this agreement, you can find out her identity for yourself. Deal?"

Gabriel grinned, walking over to his desk drawer and tucking the Peacock miraculous in there. "Deal."

*

Marinette was almost finished getting ready for the dinner date, and in good time too. Adrien was set to pick her up in 10 minutes.

She was wearing a red knee-length dress that was cinched at the waist. Her hair was out of her regular pigtails and flowed just past her shoulders.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tikki asked cautiously. "Louise could be out there..."

"She would've done something by now," Marinette replied, teetering back and forth on the feet. "Right?"

"I don't know..." Tikki mumbled. "But I'm staying with you the entire time during that date."

"Of course," she gulped. "It would be just my luck if 'J' decided to make a move tonight."

"Exactly," Tikki nodded concerningly. "Which is why I strongly advise against this."

Marinette huffed, leaning up against the wall. "I don't know what else to do, Tikki. Louise disappeared without a trace. She's gone and I'm still stuck without any other clues about this note. What kind of a superhero am I?"

"Don't think like that," Tikki said quickly. "You're an amazing superhero. Maybe I was a little harsh before. Go out on this date, have some fun. I'll keep a look out for any trouble. From your bag, of course."

*

Adrien couldn't get over how beautiful his girlfriend looked.

As soon as Marinette stepped out of her house, Adrien's heart started beating crazy. He gulped, wearing a casual suit.

She was absolutely stunning.

Adrien bowed, opening his limousine door for her. "Why hello, gorgeous."

"Hey handsome," Marinette chimed, her cheeks a touch red. She kissed him on the cheek before sliding into the limo.

Adrien turned to mush when she kissed his cheek. He placed a hand over the freshly damp skin and smiled like a fool. He was so in love.

They drove to the restaurant, chatting about their day so far. Their relationship really had progressed over the subsequent months. It was so easy for Marinette to have an actual conversation with him now, versus when she first became friends with the blonde model. Her attitude around him was a world's difference.