Secrets revealed

I sighed as i did the dishes. I do everything for him and do i get any thanks? No! I was finishing off the pot from breakfast when I heard a whizzing sound heading straight for my head. I ducked just In time to avoid the spinning arrow, which implanted itself in a tree behind me. I sighed again. We always get attacked on hunting trips. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the tree with the arrow in it. They looked around and saw a group of about fifteen bandits running at them with swords and crossbows.

"take cover!"Arthur yelled, and everyone ran into the trees.

Then the arrows stopped, and so did the running. The knights froze. Out of the corner of his eye, merlin saw an archer aim an arrow at his king, ready to fire. Merlin did the only thing he could think of, and jumped infront of Arthur, allowing the arrow to puncture his left side. A groan was heard from the servant as he dropped to the ground in pain clutching the arrow in his side. Soon after, the bandits ran, fleeing the scene.

"merlin!" Gwain yelled running to his side along with the rest of the knights and the king. The men formed a circle around merlin dropping on their knees. Lancelot got on Merlin's left side and started examining the arrow wound, there was blood everywhere.
"Im sorry merlin but we're going to have to pull the arrow out, and its going to hurt" Leon said worriedly. Merlin nodded his head quickly, as his breathing became faster.
"Hold him down" the king ordered. Lancelot and Gwain held down Merlin's arms, and leon and Elyon held his legs, as the king and Percival got ready to pull the arrow out.
"One" Percival started counting
"Two" merlin closed his eyes tight preparing himself for the pain
"Three!" percival pulled out the arrow and merlin groaned in pain. Arthur placed a ripped off piece of material from his shirt on the wound, applying pressure.

After about five minutes of applying pressure to merlin's wound, the bleeding finally stopped. Leon reached into Merlin's bag and found bandages. He handed them to Elyan, as he was the most experienced apart from merlin. Elyan took off Merlin's shirt to find many scars, some deep some shallow, some old, and some, shockingly new. The knights gasped at their friend. There were more scars on the young warlocks body that on Arthur, and that's saying something.
"When you guys are done staring, I would like to be bandaged." Merlin said, clearly annoyed, pulling his friends back to reality.
"Right" replied Elyon, trying to avoid looking at the horrid scars, but failing.

Once Elyon finished patching up Merlin, Percival carried him back to their campsite, where Gwain lit the fire.

"Put me down" Merlin tells Percival weakly.
"What are you doing!" shouts Arthur, as Percival slowly places Merlin on his feet.
"Getting help. Whatever happens, don't freak out and don't attack, as it may very well be the last thing you do" said Merlin in a surprisingly strong and serious voice that none of the knights expected. They looked at him with confused expressions, but still helped him stand. The young warlock groaned in pain as Lancelot wrapped his arm around his shoulder, to support the arrow wound on his side.

"Where do you want me to take you?" said Lancelot

"Into that clearing there"

Merlin pointed to a clearing in the forest about twenty-five metres away. Once him and the knights got there, Lancelot begun to drag his friend into the middle, when merlin saw the other knights and their king start to follow.

"No" Merlin said firmly. Everyone looked taken back at his seriousness. Merlin, the servant who was always laughing and joking, was being very serious.

Lancelot unhooked his arm from around Merlin, allowing him to stand up straight.

Merlin's p.o.v

I closed my eyes, and felt my magic running through my blood, I felt the power. I listened to the leaves rustle, and the wind blow softly. I remember my father's last words, as I do everytime I call Kilgarrah. I felt my connection to the dragon, and the spirits of my ancestors, my kin. Then I felt a roar inside my chest erupt and I began speaking in the foreign language only the dragons understood.

Third person p.o.v

"O, draco epileum est i quaerere auxilium tuum. venite ad me quia ego sum a sanguine iunctus!" Merlin roars

The knights and Arthur looked at merlin with a face of complete shock on every one of their faces except Lancelot, smiling knowingly.

"What language is tha-" asked Gwaine, before he got cut of by a black figure in the sky growing bigger and bigger by the second, until it was nearly as big as the clearing.

Arthur turns to Merlin, looking at him like he's insane. "YOUR A DRAGONLORD?!" he screams.

Merlin grins back nervously.