CH 13: Promise

En başından başla

"Yeah actually." She looked down.

"Who?"

"Just a friend of mine."

It's probably Hansol. Jealousy took over Seungmin.

Seungmin looked the other way and saw Hansol coming over.

He suddenly put his arm around Suji.

Suji was shocked at his movement.

"What are you doing?" Suji asked astonished.

"Oh sorry, there was a bug."

Seungmin looked back at Hansol to see him walking away.

"I'll get going now." Seungmin waved.

Suji watched as Seungmin left.

He's got such a weird vibe..

/////

"It's been so long.. Where is he??" Suji said, she checked her phone.

No messages and no miss calls.

"Did something happen..? He even agreed to come."

Suji called Hansol. No answer. She called again. No answer.

She decided to text Hansol.

"Suji🐰: Where are you? I've been waiting for 5 hours already.."

She waited for a response..

But nothing.

"What if he disappeared??" Suji whispered. "If he did, it's all my fault" Suji frowned.

Suji stood up until someone grabbed her arm.

Suji looked back.

"Hansol?"

Suji was about to go all off on Hansol.

"What the hell Hansol, I've waited for so long and it was hell while waiting for you like-"

"I'm sorry, I just saw you with this guy and thought you had some business with him."

"Seungmin.. But still! You could've answered my calls and texts I've sent you-"

Hansol put his pointer finger to her lips.

"I'm here now." Hansol said.

She was relieved he didn't disappear.

They were sitting on the bench Suji was sitting on when she was waiting for Hansol.

"What's up?" Hansol asked.

"Can I ask you a question.."

"Sure."

"Are you ever gonna leave me?" Suji was hesitant but had the courage to ask.

Hansol looked down and took a deep breath. Suji knew that was a sign bad news was about to come.

Hwanhee was walking when he saw them together. He hid behind a bush behind them and ease-dropped.

"Suji.." Was all he could say.

"Are.. You.. Perhaps.." Suji hesitated. "An angel?"

Hansol's eyes widened.

"So you are..?" Suji asked.

Hwanhee's eyes widened and he stood up. "Oh my God." Hwanhee said out loud.

They both turned around and Hansol stood up and covered Hwanhee's mouth."

"Don't you say a word. Alright?" Hansol threatened and Hwanhee nodded, Hansol let go of Hwanhee's mouth.

"So, it's true." Suji looked down.

"I wasn't expecting for you to know. I wanted to tell you at the right time. Just let me explain."

"Okay.." Suji said.

They both looked at Hwanhee who looked at both of them.

"Oh, I should go.. Hahaha.." Hwanhee said and disappeared from the scene.

They sat back down on the bench.

"How did you know, first of all?" Hansol said quietly.

"You were acting weird yesterday. Asking me that weird question. I knew something was wrong. At first thinking of you being an angel was so weird. But it all made sense, Yujin said you looked quite faded when we went to Seoul Tower, and the day everything was blurry, and you came out of nowhere to pay for my drink.. I thought you were my guardian angel." Suji said. "I never thought it'd be true."

Suji said and looked at Hansol again.

"Can you do me a favor?" Hansol asked Suji.

"Okay..."

"Your promise you'll keep this a secret." Hansol asked.

"Yes, I promise." Suji said.

"Okay, you made a promise. And promises don't break."

"Yep." Suji said.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes."

She wasn't sure if she was prepared for what was coming up next but was curious to what he was gonna say.

"Your brother sent me here."

~~~~~

oooooym. LOL im sorry.

anyways hope u guys enjoyed reading that wooowowoo

poor promotion but check out my other ff, "The Clouds Above", a lee suji x kim mingyu ff.

I'm planning to do ff's about the ark girls and maybe some uni.t members as well as unb members.. not sure, but im deciding whether to do that :)

random thing to say but I should get back to kdramas lmao. that's where I get most of my ff inspiration from :))

okay tysm for EvEyrthign ILYLLYY