32 | real life

The door opened and reveal him "heyyy Jordan" I said looking at the ground and rubbing my arm (HA plot twist bitch I bet you expected her to go to Zion's). "what are you doing here?" he said while crossing his arms god I should be asking myself the same question. "honestly I'm not sure" I said looking up and seeing him roll his eyes "you cheated on me okay let's remember that" I said pointing at him and then myself.

"I heard what happened with you and Zion" he said as I looked up at him confused "how?" I said with a dirty look on my face. "Michelle" he said as I rolled my eyes of course he did "A couple of people told me to go see him tonight and some how I ended up here" I said looking down at my feet.

"We're you thinking about me?" he asked as I looked up at him "no not really I just kind of needed a guy to talk to about this and all my guy friends are his guy friends" I said explaining myself. "I haven't seen you in about 4 months and you think I'm going to talk to you about you're current boyfriend?" he said looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"please?" I said as he laughed a little "what do you even need help with?" he asked leaning in the door way. "Well like I love Zion but he cheated on me multiple times" I said sighing "well it's the same situtation that happened between me and you" he said as I looked up at him. "damn you're right" I said "fuck I gotta go" I said as Jordan looked at me confused.

"really you came here 5 minutes for that?" he said "yeah I gotta go" I said turning around and walking off of his porch. I walked to my car and turned around to face his front door where Jordan was still standing in the door frame. "hey are we cool?" I asked opening my car door "we're cool" he said nodding I smiled "bye Jordan" I said getting in my car. I shut the door and saw him wave at me then walk inside the house. I put my keys in the car and pulled out of the driveway.

~~~~

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car I sighed as I smiled to myself. I got out my car and walked to the front door and knocked on it. I smiled as the handle started to move the door opened and my smile quickly faded.

(A/N) Short ass chapter but I wanna leave a cliff hanger here lmao until next time.