7 | real life

~Alicia's POV~

I finished helping Natalie get in her car seat then I walked to the front seat and started to drive to Zion's house. He invited me over for dinner at there place tonight and at first I didn't want to go because of Michelle but It's whatever. 

When we got to there house I parked my car and helped Natalie out of her car seat. "mommy I don't want to see her" Natalie said as I laughed. I shut the car door and held her hand as we walked to the front door "I know but don't say that while we're here" I said as she nodded. I knocked on the front door and looked down at Natalie to see her playing with her shoes. 

The front door opened and I looked up to see Michelle "oh...hey" she said she looked at me up and down and then looked at Natalie. "hi cutie!" she said as Natalie didn't say anything "well....come in" Michelle said sighing. 

I walked past her still holding Natalie's hand I walked into the living room to see Zion sitting on his couch. "hi daddy" Natalie said running over to him he smiled when he saw her and then he picked her up "hey princess" he said hugging her. He set her down and she ran over to her toy box that Zion had bought her. 

"Hey Z" I said as he looked up at me "Hey Alicia" he said smiling as he stood up. "you look nice" he said looking at me up and down. "thanks" I said flipping my hair and smiling making him laugh. "Your little girlfriend better not catch an attitude with me tonight" I said pointing at him as he rolled his eyes and then smiled. 

"she won't I told her to be nice I want you two to get along" he said as I went wide eyed. "I don't know about that last part" I said walking past him and going to Natalie. I sat down next to her on the floor as she played with a baby doll. "can't you try to be friends with her?" Zion said as I looked up at him. He walked over to us and sat down next to me "we'll see" I said shrugging and turning back to Natalie. 

My phone dinged and me and Zion both looked over at my phone on the table. It was from this guy that I met at Natalie's pre school. "who's Jordan?" Zion asked as I picked up my phone from the table. "why do you care?" I asked laughing as I unlocked my phone. "do you have a new boyfriend?" Zion asked as I looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. 

"why are you so worried about me?" I said locking my phone again and putting it in my back pocket. "I'm not" Zion said putting his hands up in defense as I laughed. "dinner is ready" Michelle said appearing in the door frame. "okay we'll be right there" Zion said standing up Michelle nodded and then looked at me and left the room. 

"come on baby" I said lightly tapping Natalie's arm I stood up as she put her doll back into her toy box. She turned around and grabbed my hand as we walked into the dinning room. When we walked in there I saw Michelle and Zion both sitting on one side of the table. 

I saw a high chair and picked Natalie up and put her in her high chair. I sat down next to her and looked at the pasta in front of me. "thanks for making dinner for us" I said to Michelle breaking the awkward silence. 

"oh no problem anything for Zion" she said smiling as I looked over at him with a dirty look on my face. "so what is it you do?" I asked as we all started eating "oh I'm a model" she said smiling at me. Of course she was Zion always had an interest in models "oh cool" I said showing fake interest. 

Through out the whole dinner she talked about her job and how much she traveled. When we were done eating she picked up the plates and walked into the kitchen as me and Zion stood up. I picked Natalie up and put her on the ground as I saw her walk into the living room again. 

"you never answered my question on who Jordan was" Zion said smiling and walking over to me. "Why do you care?" I said smiling as he stopped in front of me "I just want to know" he said smiling and putting his hands in his pocket. "he's a guy that I met at Natalie's pre school" I said as Zion rolled his eyes. 

"so he has a kid?" Zion asked looking down at me "no he was dropping off his nephew nosy" I said turning around and walking into the living room. I saw Natalie sitting on the floor playing with legos and I walked over and sat on the couch. I pulled out my  phone as Zion walked into the living room "what does he look like?" Zion asked walking over to me. 

"oh my god nosy it's not like I'm dating him or anything" I said laughing "are you going to go on a date with him?" Zion asked looking over at my phone as I locked it. "I mean if he ask me out then yes" I said as Zion nodded "mommy" Natalie said pulling on my pants as I looked down at her. "yes princess" I said as she climbed onto the couch "can we go home?" she asked as I looked over at Zion. 

"don't you want to stay here?" he asked her as she shook her head. "I wanna go home and watch Moana" she said as I smiled. "guess we should go home" I said standing up "you're not gonna stay?" Michelle asked walking into the living room. 

"no Natalie is tired and wants to leave" I said giving her a fake smile "oh okay that's fine then" Michelle said smiling at me. "say bye to everyone" I said to Natalie as she looked up at me "okay" she said walking over to Michelle. I walked to their front door and grabbed my keys and Natalie's coat. I turned around and saw Zion standing behind me "oh my god creep" I said making him laugh. 

"bye daddy" Natalie said walking into the hall as me and Zion looked down at her. "bye princess" he said leaning down and hugging her. He stood up as I handed her, her coat. "well I guess I'll see you later" Zion said to me putting his hands in his pocket. "Bye Z" I said as Natalie walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "bye Alicia" he said as we walked out the house. 

(A/N) hey so I'm going on a school trip tomorrow morning until Sunday so I'm not 100% sure when I will be able to update again but when I do it will be good okay thank you for reading and voting peace