Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release

Start bij het begin

Pr: Amma, I have been seeing this for 5 years pls find someone else.

S: 😕😕

D: Hey Nani.. come here no... we can talk..

Na: It's ok darling, I am fine here. We'll talk later. (Mv: SSR already warned me ra)

D and S exchanged sad looks. Pra sees all this and unable to see them disappointed decided to sacrifice himself. He sat in the middle.

D: Oooh I love you Pramod you are the epitome of brotherhood and loyalty. Ummaahh...

Pra: Oh its nothing annaiyaa I am just doing my duty.

He said with utmost humility crossing his arms at his front.

S: God bless you Pramod.. haan so as I was saying Pabsu pa...The fairy god mother appeared before Cinderella....

D: Oh dear she has to return back by 12 no or else everyone will come to know...

S: Yes.. listen... then what happens you know blah blah..

They continued talking very seriously. From no where a group of masked people entered the auditorium. Bahubalifan climbed the stage and snatched the mike from the anchor.

An: Hey who are you people ?

Bbfan: You don't have to know.. go wear proper clothes first. Hello, hello mike testing.. 1,2,3.. 3,2,1..it is fine ahem... attention pls...

Everyone's attention turned towards the stage including DS.

Bbfan: We are a group of DS fans and today on this joyous occasion of Anushka's Bhagmathie pre-release event, we are going to gift talli something very special that will stay with her for eternity. Please sit back and enjoy the show. Whatever happens no one is allowed to leave this auditorium. All tv channels get your cameras ready you are going to cover this live.

S: Aaawww how sweet thank you so much!!

D: Sweety, our fans are so cool na.. what are they going to gift you ?? Maybe a diamond hammer or crown.

S: Don't know Pabsu pa let's see.

Pra: (Clapping excitedly)Annaiyaa I think they are going to perform a magic show!

D: (Clapping)That would be so nice last time we saw one was when we were kids back in bhimvaram village fair haayeee I am getting nostalgic.

DS fans arranged the stage with flowers and set it up like a wedding dais.

D: What is this looks like a wedding arrangement?

S: I think they are going to perform some drama Pabsu pa.

Bbfan: Kannungala, poyee namma chellatha alaakka thookittu vangapa..(Darlings, go get our darling carefully here..)

Two strong bouncers hired by fans lifted D by his arms and transported him onto the stage.

D: Hey what's happening ?? I am Baahubali you can't do this to me!!!
You know I can... mmmm...

Bahubalifan stuffed a cloth in his mouth to stop his jabbering. Another two lady bouncers lifted S to the stage.

Bbfan: Aatha...vaa aatha vaa aatha...(Mother goddess pls come...)

DS were made to sit beside each other like a groom and bride.

S: What are you trying to do, leave us !!!

D: Mmm...mmm...mmm

Pra: Annaiyyaaa!!!!! I am coming!!!