25. The Right Thing To Do

Him..

She looked blank, really blank.

"Emma?" I frowned.

"Did you just say 'I love you' or am I hearing things? Becuse I think you said 'I love you,' and you said that you wouldn't change a thing about me, and that I look cute when I cry, which is a lie. I know that. There's nothing cute about me crying at all. You lied, but did you lie when you said 'I love you'? I mean, did you even say that or am I hallucinating? You know, period and stuff. Actually my period is over, so it has nothing to do with the hallucinations. But I mean, maybe it's a side effect of the painkillers or somethi--"

"Emma, stop talking." I chuckled and she breathed.

"I love you." I smiled.

"Slap me." She spat.

"What?" I frowned.

That is not the reaction I was hoping for!

"Slap me. Right across the face. Come on." She held my hand and raised it up but I took it back.

"No! Why do you want me to slap you? I just said I love you." I frowned further.

"Stop saying that and slap me. I need to know if I'm hallucinating or not. Come on." She took a defensive position and I chuckled at how adorable she was.

"Well, I actually have a better idea for that than slapping you on the face." I smirked.

"Do it." She yelled, and with that my mouth was on hers. I forcefully let my tongue in her mouth and played with hers. I placed my palms on her butt and gave a light squeeze, pushing her against me and she gasped. She put her hands on my chest.

"Wait." She pushed me slightly away, breaking off the kiss.

"I'm not hallucinating." She breathed.

"No, you're not." I was out of breath as well. I pulled her against me again.

I want her, and I want her now.

"You said 'I love you'." She looked me in the eyes.

"Yes, I did." I smiled out of breath.

"Okay, continue." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to meet her mouth again. I lifted her up and she locked her legs around my waist. She was kissing me just as hard and I couldn't control it any longer. I pushed her against the wall and she moaned. I started kissing her neck and nibbling on her skin. Her hands reached down and she pulled my shirt up my head and threw it away. Instead of falling on the floor it hit the vase on the table and they both fell, causing a smashing sound. We looked at the source of the sound and saw the vase broken into pieces.

"Oh, god. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll pa--" I shut her up with my mouth again. I was nibbling and sucking every bit of her full lips and she was moaning erotically, driving me insane. I moved us from the wall to another, closer to the bedroom, kissing the life out of her all the way. I walked through the bedroom's door as I moved my hands to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, then I froze. She was way beyond beautiful, wearing a lace black bra, that had my mouth watering.

"Damn, Emma." I breathed.

Shit. If I don't stop myself right now I won't be able to stop at all. Fuck, I want her, but I can't. Not yet. Calm yourself, Dean. Deep breaths.

"Stop looking at me like that." She smiled nervously and I slowly sat her on the bed then sat on my knees in front of her.

"Baby, I think.."I cleared my throat, breathing heavily, "I think, we should.. press pause for a while." I breathed out and her face turned red.