Wal-Mart Zombies (12) - Gone Forever?

New Chapter :) More Craziness!! woot! I hope you enjoy :3

I love all you wonderful fans <3

This chapter its rather sad and not much zombies this time around :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wal-Mart Zombies (12) - Gone Forever?

Tess' P.O.V.

“Everything is so different..” I sighed looking up at Gabe.

He just stood there looking at the ground. I'm sure all of this was hard for him to handle. I mean we just experienced the most horrifying thing ever. We saw someone go crazy from all of this. The more I thought the more I couldn't help but hope what happened to Ryan would never happen to any of us. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Gabe?” I said looking into his face.

I couldn't stand to see him this way. It was like he wasn't even there anymore. I was so sad, I was afraid that Gabe was losing himself. I could not stand to lose him.

“GABE!” I screamed.

He turned toward me and smiled a small smile. I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him. I just wanted the Gabe I loved back. I mean that was all I wanted, everyone to be the way they were before this.

“I love you, Gabe.” I sobbed slightly.

Gabe looked down at me and kissed my head.

“I love you, too.”

When I pulled away I looked up at Gabe.

“I love you.” He repeated.

“Tess?” I turned around and saw Torie standing there looking toward me.

“Yeah?” I said as I walked toward her.

“What is going on?” she said with a look of worry on her face.

“What do you mean?” I said with the tilt of my head.

“Gabe and Jason are acting weird.” she said pointing toward the boys.

They were all staring blankly head of themselves. I didn't know what was going on. I ran up to Jason and shook him roughly.

“Jason?” I said looking into his eyes.

It was like he couldn't even see me. I was getting really worried. I mean something wasn't right with them at all. I needed to figure it out. I walked off toward Gabe, when Natalie ran past me with her hand over her mouth. I turned and ran after her.

“Natalie!?” I screamed into the bathroom.

“Tess?” she said as she poked her head out from the stall.

“Are you alright?” I said looking at her.

“Morning sickness I guess.” she said heading to the sink and washing her hands.

I felt so bad for Natalie. She was pregnant in the middle of all this craziness. I mean I could never be as strong as her. She was an amazing girl, I mean she juggled a boyfriend, being pregnant, and almost dieing everyday. It was all I could do to juggle Gabe, and staying alive. I mean I wasn't Superman, or even Robin. I was just a normal girl.

“Tess?” I turned toward Natalie.

She had blood on her hands. I panicked and ran to her. Blood was covering her white shorts. I ran out of the bathroom and screamed for someone to help. She was holding her tummy, as she fell to the ground sobbing. This wasn't happening.....

Natalie's P.O.V.

I ran to the bathroom, nothing was staying in me anymore. My stomach was killing me. Once inside the bathroom I threw my head into a toilet and puked. I heard someone step into the room. I whipped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“Are you alright?” Tess asked me looking at me.

I just nodded.

“Morning sickness I guess.”

I have been getting sick a lot lately. I didn't know if I should be worried or anything. I was just so stressed with everything going on. I just needed to sit down and relax. I placed my hands on my legs. I felt something wet there. I left my hand to my face and saw blood. I looked down and saw my new white shorts dyed red. My hands began to shake as I looked over at Tess. She was screaming something. I couldn't make it out.

Tess ran to me as I fell to the ground. I was felling more and more alone. I could not lose this baby. I loved her, more then anything. As I was laying on the ground Kendell ran in and pulled me into his arms.

“Tess?” he said looking at her. “What happened?”

“I don't know. She was fine, then this.” she said pointing to the blood.

“Natalie?” he said kissing my head.

“I love you, Kendell.” I said looking up at him. “I am so sorry.”

“Don't say that! You will be okay! I promise!” Kendell said as tears spilled from his eyes.

“No matter what remember I love you, more then anything.” I said looking up at Kendell.

I was so scared and afraid of what was going to happen to me. I loved my life. I loved Kendell, I loved everything about my life. I needed him to be strong for me and help me. I just needed him so save me. I could feel everything slip away. I need everyone right now more then ever.

“NATALIE!” Kendell screamed as my eye lids drifted shut.

Everything went black....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's wrong with the boys? 

Is Natalie going to be okay?

What about the baby? 

Is everyone going crazy? 

Vote and Comment :) 

I love you all <3