Wal-Mart Zombies (1)- Help!!

New Chapter!! woot!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 

I couldn't speak, I just wanted to sit and think. Gabe looked at me for a second before pulling me into his arms.

"Gabe... My mom, Kara... they are.." I stopped myself.

I didn't want him to think I was making it up. I need him right now more than ever. Wrapping my arms around his neck I began to cry.

"Tess.. What going on out there." he said against my hair.

 " I don't know.." I sobbed.

Letting me go Gabe began to lead me up the stairs into his room. Everything here was normal, like it always was. Nothing has tore it apart, like mine.

 "Tess?" Gabe said shacking me lightly.

 "They are dead, Gabe.." I said catching my breath.

 "My mom, Kara. They are gone...." The tears came freely I couldn't stop them.

 "Oh fuck.." He said pulling me back into his arms.

 Gabe smelled of shower gel. The smell flew into my nose as he hugged me. I looked up at him sniffling. I saw something different in his eyes, it was something new to me and to him I'm guessing. He lowered his head to mine. His kiss was hard and urgent. It wasn't like what I thought my first kiss would be like. He kissed at me hungrily, like he was looking for something. I pushed him off me as his hands searched over my body.

"GABE!!" I said standing from the bed.

.Looking at me he lowered his head.

 "I'm sorry.. I just thought.." I finally realized "You did it because you felt bad..." the tears returned to my eyes blurring my vision.

 "You asshole... I'm leaving..." I turned to the door but was stopped by his hand on my arm. "I thought it would help.. I know you like me.."

 "So you kiss me to help me..Well thank you" I said faking a smile as I opened the door.

 "Tess.." I turned to him pulling my arm away from him.

"I love you okay.." he basically yelled at me.

I looked at him wide eyed and surprised.

"Your just saying that. " I said harshly. "I'm ...."

He didn't finish because of the scream that erupted from the living room.

"Mom!!" Gabe yelled running down the stair.

I ran after him only to see Helen hitting a guy in the head with a frying pan that was on top of her husband. I screamed moving back until I hit the wall. Mr. Willis was bleeding terribly. The thing on him smelled of rotten flesh and looked like it got ran over. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the knife on the counter and ran to help.

"TESS NO!!" Gabe yelled as I ran into the living room.

 "Fucker!!" I screamed stapping the knife into the head of the beast on David. The beast twitch for a second then collapsed to the ground. Helen was no longer in the room with me. She was bleeding from a small bite on her arm. Gabe walked over to me grabbing my hand. I ripped it from him shooting him an evil glare. Kendell, Gabe's brother appeared with his arm around Natalie. They took one look at me and screamed running back up the stairs.

 "Tess.. I love you okay.."

I looked past him and noticed his dad was no longer on the floor he was now behind him, blood dripping from his lip, he didn't look like the others, his body was normally positioned.

"GABE!!"I screamed pushing him out of the way.

Groaning the monster came towards me. I closed my eyes planning to be gone, but I heard a crash and I loud thud. Opening them I saw David laying on the ground with his head cut open. I turned away before I vomited from the sight before me.

 "Gabe..." I said turning around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment please let me know what you think of it :D

<( ' ' <) woot!!!!