part 24

I look at her shocked. "how" I ask. "I figured out" she say. "And look I know you so it's okay. You say you will try and you did but yeah it's okay." she say and hug me. "I'm sad you go there too but I know you go there to bring Marcus back" she say. "I will sis" I say and hug her more.

Konstantina P.O.V

"I will get new roommate today" Helen say "who" "I don't know yet but it's boy" she say. I see Marcus is sad about it. "it's probably new boy" Marcus say. "Yeah" I say.

We talked but it get cold so we go back inside. We wanted to go to our room and Helen in her but I stop when I heard that familiar voice. I turn around and .... MARTINUS!!

"Oh Helen come here" Jade say. "This your new roommate so show him your room" she say. I look shocked at Marcus and I go back in our room.

"What is he doing here" I say. "Calm down" "I won't.... Why the fuck is he here?!" I yell. "I don't know but we will found out" he say. "I will go talk to him" he say.

Martinus P.O.V

"Nice room" I say when I look around. "Thanks I guess" she say. Then we heard bell and she go open. I look at pictures she have. All with family... Together... I just have it from when we was little.

"Hey bro" I miss that. "Yeah" "what are you doing here" he ask. "Same like you" I say. "But I'm most here because of other reason then school. I'm not for this big school." I added.

"Why then you are here" "look... I wanted to change myself and I actually did. I'm not like before. I feel so depressed and I miss you. I miss my twin brother. I miss do everything together with you. I'm sorry for everything" I say.

He come to me and hug me. "I need to say sorry too" he say. "I'm sorry" he say after moment of silence. "I need your help" I say when we stop huging. "With?" "Konstantina" I say. "Okay I'll help" he say.

Will Martinus and Konstantina be together at end?