part 16

We stop with huging. "I'm sorry about what hapined with Martinus" she say. "I will be okay but don't tell Emma real truth" I say. "I won't don't worry" she say. I go back home. This will be long summer.

I come in house and Alex mom and dad are in living room. "Hey" I say. "You get mail" mom say. I look at it and it's call from best school in Norway. They ask me to go there. "But I have just 2 more years of high school" I say.

"Yeah so go there" Alex say happy. Maybe that's what I need. To go away from here. "I will" I say. They all hug me and they are realy happy. Later I meet with Emma and Helen and tell them that. Helen is happy and Emma too but she is sad that we both will go there.

"Okay girl tonight sleepover at my place" Emma say. Fuck. "We will stay 2 days we have lot to talk about and we can do lot of stuf. If it's okay Emma" Helen say "of course it's okay" she say happy.

"And this will be your first time to meet Marcus" Emma say. "Yeah it will be" I say. "Don't worry I know him we go in same class and you will too. He is kind, funny and that stuf" Helen say. "cool" I say.

I go take my stuf at home. "You shure about that" Alex ask. "I go on sleepover with Emma and Helen no him" I say. "if he do something I will kill him" he say. "I know" I say and hug him. The best brother in whole world.

I go to Helen and we go to Emma together. We put our stuf in her room and go downstairs. "I will choose movie while you go take snacks" Helen say.

Emma and I go in the kitchen and we take some sncaks. Then Marcus come and take one chocolate. "Hey" he say. "Hey" I say. "Marcus this is my second best friend Konstantina. Konstantina this is my second brother Marcus" Emma say.

"Nice to meet you" he say and smile. "yeah same" I say little uncertain. He notice that I'm weird but we go in living room where Helen is. "I chose good one" she say. "cool let's whatch" Emma say.

Will Marcus and Konstantina maybe be friends?