part 14

*1 week later*

Martinus and I are together now but we don't hang out often. We was just one time at my place and Alex was like Emma but without jumping and screaming.

But he is cute. He say he can't hang out but he text me every morning and night and he all time say sorry because we can't hang out. But I saw him in school and we are sometimes together so it's good.

Now he is at my place and it's realy late but we are both on our phones. "Tomorow I will be alone at home so you can come" he say. "Cool" I say. "We should go sleep" I say and put my phone away.

He hug me from behind and pull me closer. I feel he have boner uh. He is like always all time dirty and he trying to sleep with me but no I don't let him. Maybe he can't hang out with me because he is cheating on me but I don't have proof.

Next day he leave early but I will come at his place later. "So how was night" Alex ask with smirk. "I won't sleep with him so stop I hate when you do that. I'm not whore like his bitches are" I yell mad. "Okay sorry" he say.

I text Martinus thar I'm on my way to his place. I come to his house and ring door bell but anyone open. I knock but nothing. I try to open door and yeah it's open.

I saw only Martinus shoes so yeah he is home but why didn't he open. "Martinus" I say but anyone is downstairs. I go upstairs and I heard moans.

It's from Martinus room. I come closer and yeah I hear girl moan. "Martinus faster" she moaned. Okay I'm done. I open door and I see girl with black hair undee Martinus. I slammed door and run out of this house.

I can't believe I trusted him. He was so kind and cute to me. How he can be that fake. How he can be that much ambidextrous. He open up to me and he say he love me and... Ugh I'm done with him forever.

Martinus is realy bad 😫