part 19

Martinus P.O.V

I can't believe he will take Konstantina from me like everything. Why he keep doing that. I love her for real. Ugh I'm just stupid for what I did to her.

"Hey bro" he didn't call me like that 5 years. "What" I ask and sit up. "Why you looked at me like that" he ask. "because I like her" I say. "why you then hurt her" he ask. "She tell you?" "No but I can guess" he say.

"We was together but she didn't want ... You know... But I wanted and I cheated on her but I like her" I say. "Why don't you explain her that" he ask. "She don't want it and I don't want Alex kill me this time" I say. "You aren't best friends anymore" he ask. "no" I say.

"But are you shure you like Konstantina" he ask. "yeah she us cute, kind, beautiful, and she have so soft hair and her smile and lips.... Uhh" I say and now when I think about her I like her more. "Wow maybe this time you realy LOVE her not just her body" he say. "I think I do" I say. "But she hate me" I added.

"She seem nice but I like Helen" he say. "Realy?" "Yes we are realy good friends but I have feelings for her. No big feelings but just little" he say. "you still do" I say and smirk and he smile. "Yeah but good night now" he say and leave.

I didn't talked with him realy long time about this stuf. I miss him so much and our talks and jokes and everything. And I can't belive I lose him.

*Flashback*

"We will always be here for each other no matter what" Marcus say and we hug. I look at our bracelets dad give us for birthady say. On them is "Marcus and Martinus" I hope it will forever stay like this.

*Flashback over*

I get up and I found that bracelet. Now is just Marcus and just Martinus. We are not team like before. I miss that so much.

Maybe Martinus isn't that bad actually? 😕😞