Chapter 13

Penny's POV:

I was on the couch watching matilda bored out of my mind the boys were out the stage performing usually I would go but today I just didnt have it in me today.I was watching the movie when my phone started ringing off the hook from an unknown number I hesitantly answered it "h-hello?" I ask "P-PENNY H-HEL-P ME PLEASEEE" I heard my cousin Andy scream,Andy was my cousin he was very close to me and meant everything to me he was also the lead singer of Black Veil Brides "A-andy whats wrong where are you,are you okay" I ask very scared I heard muffled noises then hear dallons voice..Wait dallon? "dallon?" I ask quite curious on why he was with andy "welll hello sweet heart how are ya doing princess" he questioned I cringed at the nickname 'princess' only Geoff can call me that "what the fuck do you want" I asked clearly annoyed and confused was andy alright was this all a prank? I thought "meet me at our old place dont tell anyone at all I will know if you do I tapped your phone OH and if you tell anyone where you are or anything about this situation I will kill andy and I will make sure he is in awful pain before he dies got it"he explains I start crying not knowing what to do this is fucking insane why is this happening "GOT IT?" he yelled over the phone I could hear Andy crying and begging it broke my heart "y-yea got i-it" I responded and with that dallon hung up I called an uber and told them the adress I looked at the house in disgust it sent shivers down my spine.I slowly walked up the steps and knocked on the door I waited a good 10 minutes no answer I went to knock again but before I could a rag was placed over my mouth I started kicking and fighting but it was no use my body fell limp and the persondrug my body then everything went black.

The lights blinded me I woke up in a small room with bright lights I look around then I seen him "ANDY" we ran into each other's arms tears pricked my eyes "A-andy are you okay did they hurt you did dallon do this?" I had so many questions he had a bloody face and cuts and bruises everywhere he had a black eye and a swollen lip "I-i am fine are you okay?" he questioned "im fine but confused what is happening" I asked Andy was about to answer when we heard a door open and close ....Dallon fucking Weekes the man I fell in love with ,the man I thought loved me ,the man who broke me and hurt me was standing there with a smirk on his stupid smug face "d-dallon why,why all of this why are you doing any of this?" I questioned clearly confused " Oh sweet cheeks arnt you excited to see me, no hug?" he said with a evil smile "excited?,A HUG?" I began to yell "WHY WOULD I BE EXCITED YOU HURT ME BROKE ME,YOU FUCKING KIDDNAPPED ME AND ANDY AND YOU WANT ME TO BE EXCITED ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS" I screamed he began to laugh evilly "ohh Penny you were always the dramatic type" he said plainly "why are you doing this Dallon please explain" I told him trying to be calm "Look penny I promised my manager I would get you to sing on this album if you do I get paid thousands,you and your brother wanted to ignore me and be stubborn piece of shit assholes who don't know how to cooperate so I took matters into my own hands and now here you and andy are" he explained "your fucking nuts Dallon let us go please we wont tell the police if you just let us go" Andy tried to reason with him but he wouldnt have it "oh no no you guys arnt going anywhere Penny will sing for my album and if she doesnt you both die..slowly,and painfully"he said with an evil chuckle and with that he left the room.

A/N: oof I tried to make it dramatic and such buttt I might have failed hope you semi enjoyed it see ya in the next chapter

xoxo-P