"What did you do this time, asshole? I bet you deserved the beating." He scoffed before walking off to his seat with an annoyed expression.

Michael Conor.. I wish you would get out of my heart so I could stop feeling so much pain..

"Ah, you don't know the story. Want me to tell it?" Michael seemed to be having fun bragging about the fight he had won.

"I don't want to hear anything from you." Drew spat.

Michael shrugged his shoulders as he smirked and crossed his arms.

*

Lunch came around and I didn't want to eat at all. I was too upset to eat anything. My heart still hurts. I wish it would stop..

I was really emotionally drained. I feel like he ripped my heart out. How long will it take for me to be over him? I just want to not love him. Is that so hard?

My heart from seeing him hurt. But how could I feel so much pain for someone who doesn't care about me. He doesn't care if I'm hurt or not. He's the one who did the hurting. And he smiles about it every single day..

                    Michael's P.O.V

First period had just ended. I was currently in the bathroom washing my hands when Drew walked in. He stopped when he saw me. He snickers before continuing to walk into the bathroom.

It was quiet for awhile. When I finally got done with washing my hands I began to walk out before Drew spoke.

"Was it really a lie?"

"What?" I stopped walking.

"You and Addie."

"Ah, I see." I smirked and walked over to him.

"Addie, Addie, Addie.. she was fun to play around with. Although it would've been better if she gave me the one thing I was asking for." I smirked at Drew as he glared harshly at me.

"I would've loved to take her v card from her."

"You are such a dick, Michael." Drew's blood began to boil.

"If Mikey hadn't already beat you then I would've already done it." Drew spat as his gaze started to glare daggers into me.

"By the way, I talked to Mikey and he said he hadn't done a thing to you. So what are you lying about, Michael?" Drew snickered.

My expression changed almost immediately. I was terrified.

"Then he's lying." I chuckled.

"Really? Because he has been with me recently. I've been helping him with homework. So how is he lying, you asshole?"

"Nathan is a coward." I chuckled as I pushed my hands into my jeans pockets.

"I know Nathan. And he may be a coward but he isn't scared to tell people those things. He'd own up to that."

"So, tell me again why you are such a lying piece of shit?"

"Tell me!" Drew yelled all of the sudden causing me to flinch a little as the remembrance of my father.

"How could you hurt Addie like that!"

"You son of a bitch!" Drew grew angrier and angrier.

"You don't deserve anything!"

I was trying not to break but the yelling was bothering me so much. The pressure..

"You lying-"

"I always loved her!" I blurted out as I trembled and tears fell from my eyes.

"I've always loved her.."

————————————————————————

Well, there you go!

I finally updated! I'm so sorry it took so long!

How are tot guys? I know I'm horrible at updating my books but I make things hard on myself by giving myself too many tasks that need to always be done. So again, I'm sorry!

What were your thoughts on this chapter?

I hope you enjoy it, my loves!🙈💕