Chapter 21

I'm covered in bruises and cuts that lay all over my stomach and back. I have scars from him hitting me with objects and causing open wounds from him punching me and leaving them untreated. I'm covered in scars from him. I didn't want to look at my stomach and always be reminded of him..

but I am..

Part of my pain wasn't even from the bruises and cuts I had all over my body.

Part of my pain was from missing her..

*

                       Michael's P.O.V

I looked into the mirror at my face. My stomach felt uneasy and I could feel the common feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach.

I looked at my severely bruised face and couldn't look away. It hurt really bad. How could I explain how this happened? What would I tell people..

I can't miss anymore school or I'll get expelled soon. I had no choice but to go.

Tears started to well up in my eyes as I looked at myself. The person staring back at me.. I almost didn't recognize them. I couldn't even hide my pain if I tried. The warm tears trickled down my cheeks making my reflection look worse than before.

But I quickly wiped them away and made sure there was no sign of me crying before leaving the house.

I left with no signs of my pain..

                      Addie's P.O.V

I sling my backpack towards the front of me, unzipping it and pulling things out and placing them in my locker. I grabbed my textbooks as usually and closed my locker.

I walked down the same hallway with loud chattering and people pushing each other.

I walked into my usual classroom where Michael sat behind me. The same class I hated to be in now. It felt like hell for me.

No, it didn't feel like hell.. it was hell.

"Oh my god! What happened to you!" People suddenly shout causing me to turn my attention to the person walking inside the room.

But then my eyes laid on him..

His face covered in huge bruises..

"Didn't you hear?" He chuckled as his smirk showed off his cockiness.

"Mikey thought he could fight me." He cock his head to the side as he chuckled, leaning against the door frame.

"Let's just say, he learned his lesson." His cocky smirk shining through as he slowly walked over towards his desk.

"Wow! What a loser." People scoffed.

"Mikey is such a coward." People chattered around the room.

I didn't dare look back. Although seeing him hurt felt like I had gotten stabbed in the heart repeatedly.

Then Drew walked in..

He stopped as soon as he saw Michael.