Pom-Pom Waving Queen

Start from the beginning

Napping wasn't really what Luke had in mind when he saw Ashton's bare chest and v-lines clinging to a towel. He whimpered aloud. His blue eyes darkened.

"My boyfriend is so hot." Luke said, blushing. He wet his lips with his soft, pink tongue and stared at Ashton without an ounce of shame.

"Funny, same here." Ashton chuckled, looking through his drawers for boxers.

"No, Ashy, leave them off." Luke rolled onto his tummy, arching his bum a little.

"Oh?" Ashton asked with smirk. He glanced over Luke's arched spine. He walked over, lying down beside Luke underneath the duvet. He pulled Luke into his arms. His naked body was slightly dampened. Luke fluttered his long lashes and giggled. His baby blue eyes sparkled as he crawled to be placed atop of Ashton's waist. His thighs were straddling the older boy.

"Missed you..." Luke pressed his lips to Ashton's. Ashton gripped Luke's prominent hipbones, holding him in place.

"Missed you too." Ashton mumbled against Luke's lips.

"Thank you for sticking up for me." Luke had his hands pressed to Ashton's chest. His soft lip was caught between his teeth. His smile softly showing.

"It's no problem, baby. Adam was right about one thing though..." Ashton said. Luke frowned a little.

"W-What?" The blonde whimpered, tearing up.

"I should lock you away, so that you're all mine." Ashton mumbled; he ran his hands up and down Luke's thighs. Luke blushed and felt his dick harden under Ashton's shirt.

"Daddy..." The youngest boy moaned. Ashton's possessiveness made him weak, naughty even. The football player twirled one of Luke's curls around his finger. His other hand was running up the too-big sports shirt that hit the blonde's creamy thighs. Large, callused hands brushed Luke's squishy tummy. Luke was so soft in Ashton's arms. The older boy hardened beneath Luke's bare bottom. Luke rubbed back against him with a groan.

"Daddy...please," He whined, tossing his head back to reveal the bare column of his throat. Pale skin remained unmarked until Ashton saw, and he took the opportunity to suck purple hickies across Luke's skin.

Luke's back arched into Ashton's touch. He rubbed back against the older boy, whimpering and panting when he felt the length of his boyfriend's dick catching against his entrance. He screwed his eyes shut, desperate for more. He gently pushed Ashton away from his neck, taking the hem of the oversized fabric. Blue eyes locked with hazel as Luke went to pull Ashton's jersey over his torso. The older boy pulled Luke's hands away with a slight head shake.

"Lukey-Lu, I want to fuck you in it. God you look so sexy in my jersey. With my number and name. Please leave it on," Ashton's sweet whispers came out as growls and groans. The friction on his dick was making him see stars. To prove his point, he groped a handful of Luke's bum. Squishing the globes, smacking a little. Luke giggled in delight at the attention.

"I'm your pretty baby! All pretty in your jersey? Yeah, Ashy?" Luke hiccuped from giggling and panting too much. He smiled and kissed all over Ashton's face, "Now lube my boy pussy up..."

Luke was obsessed with being feminized. He didn't like it when jerks called him a girl because that was far from the truth. But, when Ashton called Luke pretty things, or referred to his hole as a "boy pussy," Luke felt a special kind of humiliation. He loved it. It was beyond dirty.

Ashton fumbled around in his nightstand for the overused bottle of lube. He smiled to himself when he found the sticky bottle. He popped the cap, pouring the cool substance down his long fingers.