Pom-Pom Waving Queen

Start from the beginning

"Just let me grab my stuff, angel. We'll go to mine. Yeah?" Ashton pecked Luke's cheeks and nose. Luke nodded and played with his fingers, clutching his bag and waiting patiently.

"Hey Irwin, is his pussy as good as a girl's?!" An unknown voice called from the locker room. Luke shriveled in distaste. His cheeks flaming red.

"I'm sorry, what the hell did you just say?" Ashton glared over towards the player who had said it. It was Adam. Adam had liked Luke prior to Ashton asking him out. Luke knew that the guy was a jerk, so he turned him down. Adam couldn't really take no for an answer, however, and he had began to make snide comments about Luke being a girl. Luke was not a girl. He was most definitely just a fem boy.

"I asked if his pussy was as good as any girls you have fucked!" Adam shouted. Luke's eyes welded with tears at the harsh words. One glance towards Luke's way, one glimpse of him crying, and Ashton lost his mind.

"You keep my boy's name out of your mouth. So help me, Adam, don't make me kick your ass in front of him!" Ashton was taller than Adam. His chest was puffed, and his voice came out as a growl. Calum had walked over to comfort Luke, rubbing his back. Smiling gently at him. Luke loved Calum. He was the only other boy, besides Ashton, on the football team that Luke could trust. The others always seemed to want something from him.

"Whatever, Irwin. You'd better keep that slut locked away. He'll whore around with everyone. You know he's sucked everyone on the te-" Adam's disgusting voice was cut off by a strong blow to his jaw. Adam spit, blood coming out, and went to give a retaliating punch. Ashton stopped him with two more punches. One to his cheek. The other to his chin. He stumbled back, wincing in pain. He was bruised and bleeding now. Ashton's knuckles were sure to be bruised the next day.

"Remember how I fucking made you feel whenever you want to talk about Luke again. Next time, you won't leave here with the feeling in your legs." Ashton spat darkly. He shoved his bag onto his shoulder, walking over to Luke and Calum. His demeanor changed quickly. He nodded a thank you to Calum and picked up his trembling boyfriend. Luke was crying into Ashton's shoulder as soon as he had his legs wrapped around him.

"Baby, baby. Shh. We're gonna go home. Lukey-Lu, please don't cry. None of it's true." Ashton whispered to Luke. He hated when he had to pry the boy from his body and place him into the passenger's seat of his car. He gently fastened Luke's seatbelt, kissing all over his face, "Baby, don't cry."

Luke was sniffling now. His blue eyes were puffy from all of his broken sobs. If there was one thing that made Luke upset, it was when he was slut-shamed. He had only ever been with Ashton, though, many people didn't believe that since he was head cheerleader.

"I-I know, w-wanna go home and cuddle in your bed. Watch TV." Luke whimpered. Ashton's thumbs were tracing circles onto Luke's thighs.

"We will, baby. I still have your little teddy at my house. Smells like you," Ashton tried to cheer the blonde up. Luke smiled sadly.

"Love you..." He mumbled.

"And I love you." Ashton pecked Luke's lips, standing to close his door and walk to the driver's seat.

+

Luke was much happier at Ashton's house. He was freshly showered, lying in the older boy's jersey with his teddy wrapped between his arms. It, of course, had the number 7 on the back, and printed in a white font read: "Irwin." He felt so comfortable and snuggly in Ashton's bed. His boyfriend always kept his room chilly. That's how they both preferred it for napping together after long days. He was not wearing underwear. He refused to wear boxers that didn't make his bum look nice.