More cramps

It turns out it just wasn't my day. I thought the medicine was affecting my cramps but no. My cramps were just on their own rampage. They made me curl up into a small ball and throw up. I thankfully missed everyone and the beanbags so it fell onto the hardwood floor. Namjoon sighed moving my hair out of the way.

"You poor thing. I really don't know how to help you right now and it's making me feel so useless. I'm so sorry y/n," If there was one thing I hated more than my dad, it was throwing up. It just made me so scared and fearful of the fact that I could choke and couldn't control myself anymore. Jin helped clean it up and I tried to help him but he just kept laying me down on the beanbag I was on. I couldn't help crying after that. Namjoon picked me up and rubbed my back and lower thighs but I didn't want his hands relatively near my tummy and even though his hands were only on my lower thighs I still felt that that was way to close. I smack his hands away and he nips my ear making me whimper and flinch. He massages my stomach and I start to whimper as it hurt to much to say anything about it. I still manage to fight through it.

"I-I don't like you touching me there Namjoon it hurts a lot!"

"I know but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain can you?" I shake my head as he finds the spot that hurt the most and he massages it turning the pain into a feeling that was practically pure pleasure. I whimpered at first but sunk into lt and it made me so relieved. He smiled rubbing my back and rocking me in a side to side motion. I whine as my legs go limp. I felt the blood build up on the pad but there was just about nothing I could do about it. I couldnt warn him because of how limp I went but I had to.

"O-oppa. Can't absorb all blood," I see him give me the most confused side look I haven't seen in a long while. He didn't get what I was saying and I could tell it was to late when I feel blood drip down my leg. I whimper trying to push off of him so he wouldn't have to get blood all over himself. I would hate to have that happens especially when he was wearing such a nice pair of clothes. Or a robe in this case either way it was still nice. I feel Jin lift my leg up a little bit and wipe off the blood. I sigh of relief when he does and he winks at me throwing the rest of the dirty rags into a bag and throwing them to the trash can. I knew that it wasn't the end of its reign. Hopefully it was just a smoother ride from here but if it was hurting so bad at this moment than I don't see why it would be any better in a flash but I could only hope for such things.

"Oh! You meant the pad! Well that's fine, don't worry about it okay? We'll get it all figured out," I nod still upset that I couldn't do anything on my own. They must have been so annoyed with me by now. But they weren't, my mom sometimes got to be annoyed with me sometimes but that is only because she was with me all of the time. Sometimes I was self sufficient and could just about take care of the whole family by myself yet the second those cramps kicked in I couldn't even find comfort for myself. My mom tried every trick in the one book that was missing pages. That did make her life easier but much harder at the same exact time. I was now in the clutches of 7 men who didn't mind keeping busy and helping me out. They didn't mind helping me when they knew it meant risking so much for themselves. It just meant all the more to me.

"W-What are we gonna do about it. I don't want blood dripping all over your guyses stuff. I am gonna feel so bad if I do,"

"Y/n you have to stop worrying over stuff like that. We are here to help you out and make you feel better not torment you about how you are messing everything up which you aren't by the way!" He quickly brings me into our room and sits me down on the bed which had new sheets even blankets. I couldnt stop feeling so odd when he changed my underwear for me. It is probably something anyone would feel odd with. But for me I felt so much more than just embarrassed. It was also sadness and just the feeling that I was useless for some reason. Namjoon finished and I didn't realise but I was crying so my voice cracked when I spoke.

"I'm s-sorry for being trouble Namjoon," He looks up at me and sighs placing his forehead on mine, I cried a little more letting the tears roll down like boulders to a flat declining mountain. He than hugs me and lays my head in his chest.

"Just let it out y/n. I'm here to listen to your cries not judge them," I look up at him and he kisses my cheek as I start to sob. He pulls me closer to him while I sob until I couldn't breath anymore. I just kept crying and crying and crying. I couldnt help but to do so. I as just so upset and sad that all of it was happening at once. It had been such a wild and busy morning yet all I wanted to do that day was relax with Joonie. It wasn't going very well for us though.

"I wanted today to be peaceful and easy for you guys but it's all ruined now,"

"O-Oh! Is that what this is all about? Well it doesn't have to be ruined. We can still have a peaceful day. Whenever your stomach hurts you can just lay on my chest whole I rub that little tummy of yours and we can all just sit there with you while le it's quiet. It will make it such a peaceful day. Just the one you were looking for," I smile and look up at him until it starts to hurt again. He picks me up and starts to massage my stomach two steps ahead of the cramps.

"Thank you. . . . F-F-For everything. For everything you've done for me. You've made me feel so much better," he rocks me again soothing all of the pain and tensity in my body all away.

"It's what I'm here for," He says with a smile starting to walk somewhere. I didn't realize he was because I was still in the mindset where it was just me and him.