Loki- You Hurt Yourself

Start from the beginning

'Oh joy' you thought. Now you had to try to hide your pain from your crush.

That will be a task in itself.

You see, you've never let anyone see your weaknesses, and that's because, ever since you were a child, people always viewed you to be the weak little girl who was never good enough for anything. Nobody allowed you on their team, or in their clubs.

And you hated it.

And since then, no one ever suspected a thing from you. And it felt good.

"Darling, are you alright? You 'spaced' out for a while. Ha get it?" Loki laughed.

"Loki, you've been around Tony way too much." You roll your eyes.

"But I would of much rather be around you." He said wrapping his arms around you.

You look around to see if the other avengers are in sight and to your luck they aren't.

"What are you intending my prince?" You turn your head to see him smirk.

"The only reason that I wanted you and the Avengers to come to Asgard is because I wanted to take you to the castle so that we could have some alone time. You know to get to know each other more."

You blush.

"O-okay." You say and he starts walking, with your hand in his hand.

You take small steps as he leads you towards the castle.

'Alright y/n you're almost there, just push through the pain, everything will be just fine."

"Y/n? love? Hello? Are you even listening to me?" You are snapped out of your thoughts by Loki's soothing voice.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to see the royal botanical gardens before we go inside?"

"Oh yeah sure!" You say.

He looks at you with concern but brushes it off and takes you towards the gardens.

'Phew that was a close one' you thought.

You were in awe when you went through the large entrance of the gardens!
The flowers!!!
They were much different than ones on earth!
Varieties of colours, and you were overtaken by the many beautiful smells.

"What do you think my queen?" Loki asks wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Ha, speechless already, we haven't even made it to the good part."

"What's the good part?"

"Take a guess darling." He look at you seductively.

"Oh." You feel your cheeks heat up and you shut your legs together.

"You're already making this hard for me darling." He looks down at your closed legs.

You laugh and you continue to walk.

You were so mesmerized by the environment around you, that you realized that Loki was nowhere in sight.

Well, you're lost, and you star to panic not knowing where to go.

You walk left, then right, WHY WAS THIS PLACE SO HUGE!?

But in your moment of panic you accidentally trip over a crack in the tile on the ground and you try to balance yourself out and you smash you leg that you previously injured, onto the pointy edge of the base of a statue. Also causing it to bleed.