Chapter 25: Love To

A/N: This story's going to be told in third person point of view from now on as it is easier than constantly switching point of views every chapter. Also this chapter is a song-fic.

After spending a month in the hospital to be sure that she was healing well and she was cleared to go back to work Ash was finally being released into the care of her girlfriend, who she just found out had all of her stuff moved into her apartment so she could always make sure Ash got home okay. They were living together now, so.

"JJ. I love you, I do. But are you sure that this is Okay? I don't want to impose or rush you into things." Ash remarked as they walked into the apartment where she was immediately tackled by four-year-old Henry and her dog Bruno.

"Babe, it's perfectly fine. Besides you're always here so you practically live here. All I had to do was bring the rest of your stuff and Bruno, who Henry loves having around just as much as he loves having you around." JJ said laughing at Ash being attacked by Henry and Bruno. She picked Henry up placing a flurry of kisses on his face making him laugh and giggle. She placed him down and he ran off to play in his room.

Once Bruno finished attacking Ash he walked away to go eat before laying down in his bed going to sleep. Ash chuckled as she watched him patter away. "He is so lazy," she turned her attention back to JJ. "Now help me up." She put her hands in JJ's and she was lifted off the ground with a grunt and a kiss.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"Yes, but I'm sure you'll find a way to tell me even more." Ash said with a smile and a slight blush.

"You can bet I will." JJ said fiddling with her hands behind Ash's back and thinking of how she was going to do it. The moment was interrupted by the chime of JJ's phone going off.

"Ugh, please don't tell me we have a case right now." Ash complained burying her head in JJ's chest. The vibrations from her laugh bringing a smile to her face and she gripped onto JJ's shirt tightly not wanting to move.

"No, baby. No case. Garcia just wanted to make sure you were Okay and know if she and Emily could come over for a girls' day."

"I love them to death, I do. But please tell me you told them no. I just want to relax and spend time with you, Henry and Bruno before we have to go to back to work tomorrow."

"Of course, I did. Now what do you want to do until work tomorrow?"

Before Ash could answer Henry came running into the room and clutched onto her leg, laughing. "Can we make a fort, momma?" He asked looking up at her.

Both girls eyes widened at his use of the word momma so casually towards Ash. Regardless, Ash happily agreed and after talking JJ into it they started moving furniture around, gathering blankets and pillows to put the fort together. Afterwards, they gathered up a bunch of different age-appropriate movies and snacks happily debating over which movie to watch first.

The argument soon turned into JJ and Henry double teaming Ash and tickling her into agreement. "Okay! Okay!" She said between gasps for breath. "You win! Just stop! Please!" The two removed their wiggling fingers from her sides and stomach laughing while she caught her breath. "I... really... hate you... two."

"No you don't. You love us." JJ said kissing her while Henry wrapped his arms around her. JJ put the Let It Shine dvd into the player before joining the two back in the fort and they all cuddled together, singing along to every song. Their favorite being: Don't Run Away.

During the third movie Ash felt herself dozing off, but she tried to fight it because she really wanted to get through this movie. She failed and within five minutes she was asleep and her soft snores were filling the room.