Chapter 11: Rock her World

Warning: Mature content below. Recommended for mature audiences only! If you are younger than fourteen I highly recommend you skip this chapter. You have been warned. (Honestly I don't even care because I'm fifteen and writing this.)

JJ's P.O.V

"Well, this got heated quickly. Don't you think? One minute I'm dropping you off and the next I'm heavily making out with you against your bedroom door." I mumbled against Ash's lips.

"It's not heated enough." She said looking up at me with lust filled brown eyes. I placed my hands behind her thighs and lifted her up trailing my mouth to her neck. She moaned and leaned her head back to give me more access. I placed her on her bed and pulled her jacket off prompting her to unbutton my vest and pull it off. I traced my lips along her jawline and back to her lips before unzipping her dress, pulling it off her shoulders down to her waist to reveal a silky lace black bra. Breaking the kiss I ran my hands along her torso creating a path of goosebumps that followed my fingers, watching as Ash threw her head back in pleasure.

"I'm gonna rock your world." I said huskily in her ear.

She put her hands behind my neck and yanked me to her colliding our lips together before sliding her hands onto my waist. We broke the kiss only so she could remove my shirt and then immediately reconnected our lips. She brought her hands to my hair and pulled me closer, if that was even possible before whispering into my ear. "Then do it."

I gently pushed her down on her bed, completely removing her dress, placing kisses along her collarbone up to her neck when I bit down and sucked hard making sure to leave a prominent mark in the morning. I heard her moan and I could feel the heat radiating from her. Looks like I've found a sweet spot. As I continued to bite and suck I trailed my hands around to her back to unclasp her bra, prompting her to do the same.

A whine escaped her mouth as I started to twist her already erect nipple in my fingers. I gently kneaded the opposite breast and pressed my tongue to it, flicking it carefully, before taking it completely in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around and sucked gently savoring every sound that came out of Ash's mouth, loving that I had this affect on her. "Jennifer." She moaned.

"I love hearing you moan my name. Let's see if I can get you to do that some more." I kissed down between her breasts along her stomach down to her hip bone before leaving another mark. I slid my hand down into her panties ghosting my fingers over her clit making her whimper. I kissed up along her inner thigh leaving more marks I knew she would have trouble covering up since she loves wearing dresses. I tugged gently on her panties, teasing her, before slowly pulling them off. I placed a tiny kiss on her area watching as she arched her back in pleasure, begging for more. She yanked on my pants before I got the message that she wanted me to remove them. I stood off the bed and slowly pulled them and my panties down, never breaking eye contact.

I climbed back up to her face placing a gentle kiss on her lips before grinding my hips against hers making both of us groan in pleasure. I slowly kissed my way back down placing my tongue on her clit lightly. She moved her hips around trying to create more friction against my tongue. I slowly entered a finger into her listening to her as she moaned out in pleasure. She placed her hands in my hair keeping me close to her. "Oh... fuck, JJ... more. I need more."

"Well, since you asked." I entered two more fingers into her curling them just the right way to make her arch completely off the bed and scream my name out in pleasure. After I helped her ride out her high I pulled her into my arms and kissed her on her temple. "I told you I was gonna rock your world."

I felt her chuckle against my chest. "And rock it you did." She said before she fell asleep in my arms. I followed soon after.

•••

So, I have never written anything like this before *nervous chuckle* I hope it came out okay. I can't really say... Could you guys please give me some feedback on what you think of this chapter? It would really be appreciated so I know if I should continue to write stuff like this. I probably won't, but your feedback is still appreciated.

Oh, by the way thanks for 105 reads it really means a lot.

Peace out ✌🏼,

~Fandomfan11