20

Every one of his kisses sends a surge of electricity through my body. His lips attack my neck and jaw as his hands explore my body so carefully. I run my own hands along his back, letting my finger tips press into his muscles as they flex under my grip. Despite his icy cold demeanour, the mans skin is ironically hot to the touch.

My breath hitches in my throat as my hands run over several, ridged, lines running down the length of his back. Lines that shouldn't naturally be there.

I feel a pang of sadness wondering what kind of hell Severus had been through to attain such angry scars. My mind quickly runs back to the mark embedded into his forearm. I know the scars have something to do with everything surrounding that mark. And in this instant, I want nothing more than to give him my undivided affection.

Before I can think further, my mind instantly is filled with pleasure as his kisses begin to trail lower down my chest and abdomen. His fingers skillfully trace every line along my figure, as if the man is taking all of me in.

My stomach swarms with jittery butterflies as his hands caress my hips carefully and tug on my lace underwear. He slowly pulls them down to my ankles before throwing them to the floor, revealing the most intimate and personal part of my body. A part I never imagined anyone would see.

I bite my lip and watch as he wraps his hands around my thighs and jerks my body closer to him, causing me to squeal quietly in surprise and excitement. Severus's lips kiss the insides of each of my legs slowly starting from my knees and moving closer to my lower region.

I am slightly nervous and excited having no idea what to expe-

"Oooh" I moan out as my hands involuntarily clutch the sheets in ecstasy. He chuckles lightly, amused at my reaction as I close my eyes and feel his tongue dance around my sensitive flower. I press my lips tightly together and arch my back as chills of pleasure swim through my body.

My hands move down my stomach and tangle into his soft, dark hair as he expertly pleasures me.

After a short, blissful period, I begin to feel a knot form in my stomach. My breathing becomes more rapid as I near my climax, "mmm Yes.." I breathe out squeezing my eyes tight and arching my back, desperate for release.

And just as I'm about to scream out in euphoria,

he stops.

He stops and looks up at me with a stupid, smug look on his face. I slowly come down from my climax feeling hot and flustered.

I whimper from the lost sensation and pout at him. He crawls back up to me and whispers in my ear so smoothly, "Patience sweetheart."

Oh you wanna play? I smirk, having found a new sense of nerve, I boldly run my hands down his chest and abdomen. My fingers find the edge of his boxers and I let them brush along the sensitive skin surrounding his pelvis. Finally I let my hands slither inside the garment, to finally feel his hard member.

He grunts as I grab onto him and I can't help but smile at his reaction. My hand just fits around him and I begin to seriously wonder if that will even fit inside me.

Slowly I let my hand move up and down his length, eliciting a low growl from his throat. The sounds he makes excite me even more, maybe due to the fact that he is so emotionally guarded and it's pleasing to see him let go for once. I keep up my rhythm until he takes his hand and stops me, "keep that up and I won't be able to control myself.."

I obey and release him so I can bring my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my body, and pressing my hips against him, "I want you.." I plead desperately, finished with our little game of teasing each other.