1

~Justin Maximillion Drew Bieber~

"Justin Maximillion Drew Bieber, COME TO THE PARLOR ROOM RIGHT NOW" My father yells.

I groan as I set my phone down on the bed, and stand up. I grab a shirt from my dresser in the left corner of my room. As I am walking out the room I throw my shirt over my head and pull down. I see my father at the bottom of the steps waiting for me with the angriest look on his face, a magazine in his left hand. Ohh shit today is going to be a long day.

" What the hell was that yelling for" I say with a snarl.

" Don't you ever use that language, but it was for this" My father yells in my face while his finger was pointing directly at me. With his empty hand he throws the magazine in my face and yells read the cover.

(It says: Prince Justin runs out of press confernece)
" Ohh.. is that why you are pissing your pants right now" I say with a slight chuckle.
"Ohh you think I am pissing my pants now Justin-maximillion, you really think I'm over reacting right now" he said with so much violence in his voice, I swear it almost felt like the ground was shaking. His eyes and face were blood red, and I can see the smoke coming out of his ears.
" Please father, Call me Justin" I say in a joking tone, and with that it made him snap.

" YOU ARE THE FUTURE KING. I am not pissing my pants right now. People already thing you are terrible because you break so many of common rules like your tattoos and piercings, and now you chose to run out of a press conference.
"But when you do things like this you represent us, your country. What does it make us look like. Maximillion a lot of people think you aren't ready to be King, and everyday I am trying to prove them wrong . You weren't like this." He says while lowering down his yelling voice. I sit up from the and put one of my arms on each knee and lean forward to get at level with his face. I look him directly in the eye and begin to speak in the most serious tone I have ever spoke.
"Why should I care for anything, when you took the things I care about the most" I watch his face drop into utter shock. I turn my head to the stairwell to face my mother and siblings, and they have the exact same look.

"I am going to pack my things" I continue. I huffed out a big chunk of air and began to make my way upstairs.

I get to my room, and go into the closet I grab a duffle bag from the top self an begin to stuff all of my clothes into the bag. As I am stuff my shirts into the bag I hear a knock on my door. I forcefully put the shirt that was in my hand into the bag and open up the door.

"Urgghh, what the fuck do you want you ?" I say while standing in the door frame annoyed.My brother , Jaxon pushes pass me to enter my bedroom.

"So you are really leaving?" Alex says turning his body to face me.
"Where are you going to stay"
"I am going to the house in New York City. I will just enroll to a school there, go by a different name, change the way I look, and try to be a normal teenager for once, not a future king.I'm just so sick of this right now "

"I will miss you Jay, don't get in any trouble"Jaxon says he hugs.
"Bye, take care of everyone for me "

After I said my goodbyes to Alex, I say good by to Sam, Jazmyn, Bay, Allie,Felix,Jack,and Charles. I completely ignore my parents and buy the plane tickets. If I want to be normal I have to act normal. I will truly miss everyone here including my friends, but I just need a change, and a break from London, no not just a break from London, the UK.