I was cornered in the bathroom of our hotel room by Ally as soon as I stepped out of the shower.

"Jesus. Were you waiting by the door?" I asked, grabbing at my heart.

"Of course not, I've been waiting in here." She said, turning around to make sure the door was locked.

"Let's talk." She said sitting on the sink. I wrapped my towel around me tighter and sat down on the edge of the tub.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" She asked. Way to be blunt.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're moody, very emotional, you can't stop vomiting, and it's very obvious that your boobs have gotten bigger." She pointed out, I looked down at my chest that was slightly swollen.

"I'm probably about to get my period." I explained.

"Nope, you were supposed to get it last week." She then tossed the bag she was holding at me. I opened it and it was a couple pregnancy tests and two bottles of water. "Hurry up. The boys went to get food, they'll be back in thirty minutes."

"You're crazy. I'm not pregnant." I said standing up to try and leave the bathroom.

"Humor me, please?" She said grabbing my arm and turning me back around. I sighed and picked the boxes up off the ground.

"I'm not peeing with you watching me." I stared. She sighed and turned facing the other wall.

I took the first test out of the box and used it. I quickly laid it on the counter and unwrapped the second and third ones, using them as well.

"There, now can you get out so I can change?" I asked. She nodded, grabbing the tests and taking them with her.

I quickly got dressed in one of Shawn's tee shirts and a pair of sleep shorts. I wrapped my hair up in a towel before walking back out into the room with my heart in my stomach.

They were laying on the dresser the tv was sitting on and Ally was simultaneously watching them and her watch.

"How much longer?" I asked sitting down on the bed beside her.

"Two minutes."

"What if they're positive?" I asked, playing with my finger nails.

"If it's positive, you have to tell him today." Ally said, placing her hand on my knee.

"Oh god. I think I'm going to pass out. I can't handle this." I said panicking.

"Breath in and out, Mer." She said rubbing circles on my knee as she watched her watch.

The next 90 seconds went buy slower than I think time has ever gone. I walked over and grabbed the first one.

"I can't look at it." I said shoving it in Ally's hand.

"I'm just going to ignore the fact that you peed on this five minutes ago."

"What's it say?" I asked, sitting back down on the bed.

"What do you want it say Mer?" Ally asked, looking up at me.

"I-," I paused. What did I want it to say? "I don't know."

The keys sounded in the door and Ally quickly tried to get rid of the pregnancy's tests.

"They didn't have any sprite but I did get some saltine-" Shawn said opening the door. "What's going on?"

"Nothing. Where's Niall?" We both said really quickly.

"He stayed outside with some fans. Ally what are you hiding." Shawn asked walking over to her and taking one of the tests from her hand. He looked at it and had an unreadable expression on his face.

He turned to look at me and smiled. "You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Wait." I said standing up. "I am?" I asked grabbing the other tests from Ally and looking at them.

"Holy shit." I said dropping them on the ground after reading the positive signs on both of them.

And then I did the only logical thing I could think of, cry.

"Woah." Ally said walking over to me and wrapping her arms around me. "Are those happy tears or sad tears?"

"I don't know." I said laughing as well as sobbing. "Happy, I think." I said wiping my eyes.

"Shawn?" Ally asked getting his attention. He was crying too.

"I'm going to be a dad?" He asked sitting down on the side on the bed, staring at the test in his hands.

"I'm going to be a dad." He repeated, wiping his eyes and smiling.

I unlatched Ally from my shoulders and walked over to sit beside him.  I laid my head on his shoulder and took the test from his hand. I looked down at it and smiled.

Merbearsings2017: Coachella 2018

View more comments
Username2: mooooms 😩😩😩😩

Username: they did that 🤤🤤🤤

Uaername: I love how they gradually get tanned in each picture

Shawnmendes: my girl is so beautiful ♥️♥️

Niallhoran: so is mine ♥️ we sure are lucky mate shawnmendes

Happy Fourth of July! Don't forget to leave out milk and cookies for captain America!