Dalek

Mia sat against the wall in the library, staring down at the leather book she had discovered

Mia sat against the wall in the library, staring down at the leather book she had discovered. "Gallifreyen Soulmates." She muttered the title to herself before she opened the book. She began reading and found out a few interesting things.

1. Gallifreyen soulmates can connect mind and body. They are able to communicate through the bonding link that connects their minds.

2. Gallifreyens, once mated have high adrenaline for more mating moments.

3. Once Gallifreyens mate they mate for life, although it could go multiple ways such as they can be friends later on.

4. When one half feels danger, to protect the other they can put up a shield in worse case scenarios. If one half dies with the shield up, the other can still live on but they would be in constant pain.

Mia's head snapped up at the sound of something falling over, frowning she closed the book hiding it in her jacket before sneaking around to take a look. Her eyes widened when she spotted Rose going through things she wasn't supposed to be. Rose was being nosy, trying to figure out anything she could about The Doctor.

"I'm sorry, Blue." Mia muttered as she moved towards her room, not hearing the scream that echoed throughout the library when the tardis opened the passage for the pool and dumped her in there. Rose glared at the ceiling that she just feel through, "You stupid cow!"

————

The Tardis materialises in dimly lit area with carpeting and display cases, "So what is it? What's wrong?" Mia asked The Doctor as they stepped out, after the library incident Mia needed up in the console room as The Doctor struggled to land Blue. Two minutes of struggling, Rose finally entered as they landed. "Don't know. Some kind of signal drawing the Tardis off course." He spoke holding his hand out for Mia as he stepped out first.

"Where are we?" Rose asked, trying to grab his other hand but he moved away. "Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground." Mia spoke as she looked around, she had read the location before they left. "And when are we?" Rose asks again trying to get The Doctors opinion, "Two thousand and twelve." He looks at a display case.

"God, that's so close. So I should be twenty six." The Doctor finds the light switch, and things become more clear. "Blimey. It's a great big museum." Rose gasps in disbelief as Mia moves around looking at the cases of alien parts. "An alien museum. Someone's got a hobby. They must have spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite, moon dust. That's the milometer from the Roswell spaceship." The Doctor listed out as he looked at different things. "That's a bit of Slitheen! That's a Slitheen's arm. It's been stuffed." Rose pointed in shock, "Oh, look at you."

"What is it?" The head of a Cyberman, "An old friend of mine. Well, enemy. The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit. I'm getting old." The Doctor sighed as he stared at it, Mia watching him silently. "Is that where the signal's coming from?" Rose asked as she leaned in closer to him causing him to flinch back with a grunt. "No, it's stone dead. The signal's alive. Something's reaching out, calling for help." The Doctor touches the display case and an alarm goes off. Armed guards rush in from all sides and cut them off from the Tardis. "If someone's collecting aliens, that makes you Exhibit A." Mia muttered as they all put there hands up.