A Present

The Doctor had noticed something about Mia as he observed her, she seemed to love the library

The Doctor had noticed something about Mia as he observed her, she seemed to love the library. So after spending a few hours under the console fixing some wiring, then making some tea he went to find her.

She was in her room right about now, taking a deep breath he cleared his throat and knocks. Waiting a few seconds, he smiles when she opens the door with a book in her hand. "Doctor? What's up, everything okay?" She asked worried, doing a once over in him to make sure he was okay.

He chuckled nodding, "Yeah, I have a surprise for you if you trust me." She laughs and nods, "Of course I trust you." She mused as he pulls out a blindfold causing her to blush and raise an eyebrow. He blushed himself as she turned around and closed her eyes allowing him to put the blindfold on.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her along throughout the Tardis.

There was a pause when the got to the door, she could hear a click of a key in a lock before a door open.

She was pulled inside a warm place and the smell of tea hit her nose. "Smells wonderful." The place had a nice warm feeling, with a woodsy smell and the warmth of a fire.

"Doctor-" He stopped her, "My name please." He muttered as he pulled the blindfold off.

She gasped in awe, it was a private library with a fireplace. Everything she had in her little nook was in here, with tears in her eyes she turned to him with a wide smile. "Theta! Thank you so much. I love it!" She cried as he pulled her into a tight hug.

Breathing in his scent she felt so much love in this moment.

"Of course. I would give you an entire galaxy if I knew that's what you wanted." She looked up at him as he smiled down at her. "Thank you." He nodded an led her over to the chair where a plate of cookies and a pot of tea sat.

Before they sat down, she pulled on his arm. He looked back confused only to have her give him a kiss, he paused before deepening the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

He had to pull away though before it went to far, reaching into his pocket he pulled out a old looking key causing her to chuckle.

"This is your library. Your space." She tears up again before pulling him into another kiss. The kissed for a minute before settling down on the red couch, cuddling and drinking tea as they spent time together enjoying each other's presence.

—————————

So there was a comment on my Dalek episode about their pain connection which is totally fine but I wanted to clear it up right quick. The reason Mia felt it so bad in the last episode is because they have connected more since then. They became closer after that episode and I want to kinda put in a distance thing. I know it sounds wrong but there will be times where they are separated and need that time to not feel each other's pain just in case. It will be planned out, so I appreciate you guys for catching this. Thank you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I am also back from the hospital, my grandma is doing good but I still am just gonna do my drafts this week and then I will hopefully get back on schedule. It's just been a really long week, if you haven't already you can check out all of my books. I have a Charmed book, Rick and Daryl one shots, plus a fanfic about those to fine men, a Bleach fanfic which I might start back up again and a anime one shot book which I completed early because I ran out of ideas.

Please do support those if you enjoy these.

Thank you all for reading!!

670 Words