Christmas 2012 Part 1

This one I broke into three parts because there was a lot to it. Enjoy

It's been three months since Jake and Anna started dating, Christmas was coming up next week Jake's 32nd birthday was a couple days ago he and Anna celebrated with a nice dinner, then Jake went out with some friends to play pool, and drink beer. Anna was planning to go home to Maine for the holidays since she finally had some time off from work, Anna was packing for her trip back home when Jake showed up.

Anna: Hey I didn't know you were coming over tonight?

Jake: I wanted to see you and I was out with the guys, and before going home I thought I would stop by say hi give you a kiss.

Anna: Well your welcome to come in I'm just packing for my trip home I leave in two days. I was talking to my mom on the phone today and she asked if I was bringing anyone home this year?

Jake: What did you tell her?

Anna: I told her I have been seeing someone for a few months and she asked if I was bringing you with me? Jake, I would love for you to come with me but if it's too soon or you have other plans then I understand we can wait. 

Jake: Anna I would love to come with you I was going to ask if you wanted me to come with you but I didn't want to scare you off, because we have only been dating for three months but they have been an amazing three months and I can't wait to see where we go from here. 

Anna: I can't wait to see where we go next so you're sure you want to come we will be there until the new year that's a lot of time with my family they are going to ask you so many questions?

Jake: Yes I'm sure Anna it will be fine I'm looking forward to meeting your parents and they can ask as many questions as they want.

Anna: Okay if you think you are ready then let's do this what will your parents say when they find out you won't be with them this year? 

Jake: Oh its fine my sister her husband and their daughters will be with them this year I was there last year.

Anna: Oh okay then they won't be alone that's great. Well, you better get back to your place and start packing.

Jake: It won't take me that long to pack I would rather stay here and hang with you maybe we can watch a movie or something?

Anna: Sounds good just let me finish this then we can watch a movie together.

Jake: Do you need any help packing?

Anna: Nope I'm almost done just have to pack a couple more sweaters.

Once Anna had finished packing her and Jake went downstairs to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie together. While they were watching the movie Jake asked which one of your family members will question me most just so I'm prepared? Anna laughed and said probably my mom or my brother he's very protective of me. What about your dad Jake asked Anna? He will probably ask a few questions but mom will ask a lot more. 

How will this work do we go to your dad's or your mom's? We will say with my mom Anna said to Jake my dad will come over, they may not be together anymore but they still get along with each other. Well, that makes things easier Jake said as they continued to watch the rest of the movie. 

When the movie ended Anna was tired and said she was going to bed she asked Jake if he was going to stay the night.

Jake: I'm pretty tired I think I will stay.

Anna: Okay let's go to bed then tomorrow we will go to your place and I will help you pack.

Jake: Sounds good I'm beat its been a long day.

Anna and Jake went upstairs to her bed they both got in and Anna snuggled up to Jake and said I love when you stay here so I can cuddle up to you. I love being here as well Jake said as he gave her a kiss goodnight and put his arm around her she placed her head on his chest. The two of them fell asleep as soon as they said goodnight to each other.

When morning came Jake was the first one up he went downstairs and started making coffee and breakfast for Anna. He decided to make pancakes Anna's favorite breakfast. When Anna woke up and saw Jake missing she got up and went downstairs she smiled when she saw him standing there in her kitchen cooking breakfast.

Anna: I could get used to this she said getting is attention.

Jake: Hey, Sorry I didn't want to wake you up you looked so peaceful. I hope you're hungry I made your favorite.

Anna: Babe, you didn't have to do all this I could have just grabbed a bowl of cereal.

Jake: I wanted to, I love being able to get up and make breakfast for my girl. 

Anna: Well thank you for this it's very sweet. 

When breakfast was over they went back to Jakes place where Anna helped him pack for their trip to her hometown. Jake make sure you pack lots of sweaters or long sleeve shirts because it's going to be cold Anna yelled from the bed to where Jake was standing in his closet.

Jake walked back to the bed with a pile of clothes plaid shirts, sweaters, jeans, pajamas, and everything else he would need. Anna was about to zip up his suitcase when Jake remembered he needed to pack his boots. Okay, that's everything Jake said as he put the suitcase on the floor.