Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, here is the first chapter to Pick Me. Choose Me. Love Me. At some places in the story I have written some familiar Korean words/slang, I hope you all understand it.

*Note: This book is connected to my other two books 'Mystic' & 'Unbreakable', to understand better and to find some missing moments I'd suggest you read them as well but I'll try my best to keep all the main elements in this book only.

.

.

.

"Mocha for Min Suhee." I hear my name being called out and I collect my coffee cup. I walk to one of the tables near the huge transparent glass and take a seat.

What am I going to do today? I did decide to leave the hotel but where will I stay? What am I doing? I packed each and everything from the hotel room and dumped it in my car. College began two weeks ago and I've yet not found a place to stay nearby. I don't want to stay with my family, at least not for these three years of my college life.

Why?

I'm 21 and a CEO of my late dad's company – Min Group Industries. Obviously, I share my position with my mother since I am still young. But after my dad died everything in my life began to change. I had no time to be a youth, everything around me was just about business, and my mom was barely at home and is still not at home due to business trips and office work. Since it's just the two of us and some house workers, our enormous house feels empty so I never feel like living in it.

It makes no sense for me to study in a college right now since I already have a name in the world but this is my decision, I want to graduate. So that my mom and I could agree on me studying in college I took up a major in business ethics.

In short, I handle a big company, study business and also I am secretly majoring in literature. It's something I have been interested in ever since he left me. Nobody knows about this and no one shall. And now, in this mess called 'my life' I have to search for a house today.

I can always call up my assistant and ask him to find me a house to stay in but I want to do this on my own. I've always been spoon feed but this time I want to be independent and stand on my own feet.

As I was sipping on my coffee and looking at my car that's parked outside, I notice a guy with a black beanie covering his dark brown hair with a black leather jacket and a backpack strapped on his left shoulder, leaning on my car. Everything about him screams 'expensive'. Just then he removes something from his pocket and tries to open the door.

I pick up my bag and run outside hurriedly, is he trying to steal my car in front of my eyes?

"YAH! HAJIMA! It is my car! What do you think you are doing?" he turns around with his eyebrows etched together.

"Are you sure this is your car?" Everyone around the street is now looking at us, I glance at the car, and it is mine.

"Of course, Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible, silver in colour. Its mine." He smirks and then chuckles. "Excuse me, this isn't a joke."

"Oh, sorry. Do you have your keys?" I shake my bunch of keys in front of his face. "Good, this one is mine, now watch as I open the door." And with the click, I know the door opens. "This car is mine. Yours is the one in front of my car." I stretch my neck to see my car right there in front of his.

Damn it, I made a fool of myself.

Before getting in the car he stops to look at me. "By the way, you have a good choice in cars, hope to see you around."

I watch as he drives off. Everyone around me giggles at my foolishness. I should have just looked at the number plate but I panicked.

I hear my phone buzz and look at the caller ID before picking it up, it is my assistant.