14

Dylan's mom took Ava upstairs to bath her and put her to bed. Dylan and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. I rest my hands on my legs and Dylan takes my hand into his. I look up at him and he smiles at me. I smile and blushed at his smile. Am I falling for Dylan? My emotions are confusing. I look back at the TV trying to avoid him. 

We hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I removed my hand from his hand. I crossed my arms around my stomach and move away from him a bit. I could feel his stare on me when I did. 

"Dylan. I'm off to bed. Will you just make sure everything is lock before you go to bed. And show Mia where to sleep."

"She can sleep in my room mom. I'll sleep on the couch."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Night Mrs. Thomas." I said smiling at her.

"Night mom."

His mom goes upstairs and Dylan takes my hand again and he pulls me closer to him.

"Are you ashamed of me Mia?"

"What? No." I looked at him confused. 

"Then why did you pull away when my mom came in here?"

"Dylan I'm not sure what I feel for you."

"Why are you so scared to let me in Mia?"

"My ex really hurt me. I gave him my everything and he still cheated on me. I promised myself I won't let myself get hurt like that again." I said removing my hand from his, looking to the floor.

"I'm sorry Mia. But please just give me a chance."

I was quiet for a while playing with my thumbs. He takes my hands and put it in his. 

"Please. Give me a chance."

I look at him in his eyes and he smirks at me.

"Okay." I said nodding my head.

"Let me show you where you will be sleeping." he says and he gets up taking my hand and I get up too. 

We go upstairs and go into his room. He lets my hand go and goes to his closet. He takes out a blue shirt and he hands it to me. 

"Here to sleep in." he says.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and take it from him. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Night beautiful." 

"Night." 

He was about to leave.

"Dylan."

He turns around and face me. 

"Yeah."

"Will you lay next to me?"

"Sure."

"I don't want to be alone right now."

"Okay." 

"Can you turn around while I change?"

I chuckles and he turns around. I quickly change into the shirt he gave me and climb into bed. 

"I'm done." 

He turns around and he takes his shirt off and he climbs in next to me. I did stare at his body. Wow... Was all I could think when I do. He turns to me and I stare him in his eyes. He puts his hand on my hip and he pulls me closer. I had butterflies in my stomach. He comes closer with his mouth to mine. And I look him in his eyes. His lips meet mine making me moan a little bit. He kisses me softly on my mouth and he looks me in my eyes while he does. I put my hand on his cheek and closed my eyes and he kissed me more. We kissed more with passion and urge and his hand moves down under the shirt. He grabs me on my hip pulling me closer and pushing himself against my body while we were kissing. I move my hand down to his pants and I pulled his pants on the hemp. He moves his hands down to my panties and he gently rubs over my panties. I moaned in his mouth and I put my hand in his pants. I put my hand around his member that was already hard and he puts his hands into my panties, rubbing my clit. Making me moan even more in his mouth. I move my hand up and down while he puts a finger inside of me and moves it in and out of me. I moaned even more while he moans too. We both kept playing with each other and I soon released. I removed my hand out of his pants and I take my shirt off. He puts another finger in me and moves in and out of me hard and fast while he rubs my clit. I kissed him hard and with urge moaning in his mouth while he moves in and out of me. He moves his mouth to my harden nipples and sucks on them while he is moving in and out of me. Making me moan louder.

"Dylan." 

He takes his finger out and takes my panties off. He turns me on my back and he gets on top of me. He kisses me in the neck and he moves down to my breasts sucking on them. He moves down and he starts licking me on my clit, licking me up and down. I moaned loud while my back arches. I put my hands in his hair, pushing myself to his tongue even more. I released soon and he comes back up to my mouth. He kisses me hard and with urge on the mouth. He breaks the kiss and he looks in the drawer for a condom. He takes his pants off and puts it on. He stares at me and he smirks at me, making me smile and blush. He kisses me on the mouth again and he puts it inside of me, making me moan in his mouth. 

"Shit..." he moans in my mouth.

I look at him and he smirks at  me.

"You feel so good baby." he smirks.

He moves in and out of me, while he moans and I moan too, our breaths both heavy. He moves into me hard and deep making me moan louder, holding him close to me. We kept going till we both released. He pulls out and he lays next to me. We both were breathing heavy. And I look up to the ceiling. 

"Wow... I didn't think this will happen so soon."

"I'm sorry didn't you want to?" he asked me surprised.

"No I did. Just didn't think it will happen this soon. I mean I did want you bad. But we only know each other a few days."

"Oh come on. You dreamed about this Mia. And this might have been our only chance since we are alone for the first time since we have met."

"I know Dylan. I don't regret this. It was amazing."

I think I'm falling for him.

"I really like you Mia."

I look at him and he was looking to the ceiling. 

"You do?"

He looks at me and he smiles and nods.

"Why?"

"You're different. And very beautiful." 

  I smiled all happy looking down.

He lifts my chin up and he kisses me on the mouth a kiss.

"Does this mean we are together now?" I asked.

"Do you want to be with me?"

I nod looking at him in his eyes.

"But lets keep it between us for now."

"Works for me." he agrees.

I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead and he pulls the covers over us. We both drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.