11

I woke up the next morning and quickly took a shower. I went back into my room to go get ready to go with Dylan to his house. Leah wakes up and looks at me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out with Dylan. He needs to babysit his sister and asked me to go with him."

"So are you two a thing now?"

"What? No. We're nothing yet."

"If you say so."

"Leah thanks."

"For what?"

"For being a great friend."

"No problem. So what am I suppose to do?"

"I asked Alex to take you out."

"I don't like your brother."

"Not like that Leah. He has a girl." 

"Oh."

"Yeah." 

She leaves the room. I brushed my hair and left it down. I added some lip-gloss. I had on jeans and a orange top with vans. I left my room and went downstairs. Dylan was in the kitchen with everyone else. I walked in and Caroline smiles at me. My dad leaves the kitchen and Alex too.

"Morning." she says to me.

"Morning."

"I heard you're going with Dylan."

"Is it okay if I do?"

"Sure. Have fun." she says smiling. She winks at me and she leaves the kitchen. I smiled when she left.

"Things has changed between you and her." Dylan says.

"Guess we understand each other better now."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

We left and went to Dylan's house. We went inside and went to the kitchen where we heard his mom and sister.

"Hey Dylan." she says and she hugs him.

"Hi mom." Dylan says hugging her back.

"Dylan." his sister jumps up all happy and she hugs his leg.

"Hey Ava." he returns the hug.

"Mom this is Mia. This is my mom Chloe and my sister Ava." Dylan introduced us. 

"Nice to meet you." I nod at them. Ava hugs me and his mom leaves.

I hugged her and she looks up at me smiling. Dylan chuckles.

"Will you sit with me?"

"Sure." I said smiling. 

She sits at the table and she continues eating her breakfast. Dylan joins us.

"So what are you going to do today Ava?"

"Mia and I will have a tea party in my room."

I laughed and Dylan laughed.

"What about me?"

"Boys aren't aloud."

I laughed again. Dylan frowns at her.

She puts her bowl in the sink and she takes my hand.

"Lets go Mia." she says pulling me.

I went with her to her room. She gets her tea set out and showed me to sit with at the tiny play table. I did what she said and sat at the table. She puts a hat on my head with a scarf. And puts a hat on her head and a scarf. She sits at the table.

"Some tea Ms.?"

"Oh yes please." I nod at her also acting. 

I see Dylan sneaking into the room and he chuckles. Ava hears him and she chased him out of the room.

"Get out Dylan."

"Okay jeez." he says and he leaves. I laughed. 

She comes back to the table and she pours tea for us. Pretending tea. And we pretend to drink it. We played a while in her room. 

Soon it was time for lunch and I told Ava we should go down. We went down and Dylan made us some grilled cheese sandwiches. He puts it in the plates and we ate. 

"After lunch you have to go take a nap okay Ava." Dylan says. 

She yawns and nods at him.

"Only if Mia will tug me in."

"Okay." I chuckled.

"Sorry about her." he says to me.

"I don't mind." I said smiling. We stare at each other smiling and Ava interrupts our little staring moment.

"I'm full."

"Lets get you in your bed then Ava." I said and got up and took her plate and put it in the sink. 

We went upstairs and I tugged her in her bed. She soon falls asleep. 

I went back down and Dylan was busy with the dishes. I took a cloth and helped him. He looks at me sometimes and I just smiled.

"Your sister is cute." I said.

"She's annoying."

"She's not. She's adorable." I glare at him.

"You're cute." he says mumbling.

"What?"

"Nothing." he says smirking. 

He pins me between his arms against the counter and I gasp looking at him in his eyes. 

"I said you're cute." he says.

I blushed and bit my lip. He leans in forward to kiss me and I let him come closer. But then the doorbell rings. He sighs and walks away to go answer the door.

"What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and don't forget to vote.