" you scared me " I say taking off my toms.

" Where in the hell were you? You see the damn time " He says

" Gucci , im not steph or Myan..or Gia or Carielle. Im a grown woman " I tell him with a sigh sitting down. I was going to tell him about Amiris if he shuts up for a minute.

" You a pregnant ass woman- "

" Be quiet. Let me talk! " I tell him. " We need to talk "

" What Cash? " He sat cross from me.

" I. Um " I stutter trying to put it into words.

" Spit it out " He says.

" I kiss another man tonight " I say.

" You funny " He laughed. " Thats yo revenge? "

" I'm being serious. " I say and his face dropped.

" the fuck you mean you kissed another nigga when you pregnant with my son? Thats the type of female you is now, Cash ? For real. Thats where you were? Out in ho hours " He says yelling

" Dont call me a hoe " I tell him.

" You acting like one ! " He screams.

" The only hoe is you! Dont get mad when what you been doing to me is happening to you! " I tell him.

" Im not fucking pregnant! And this was all fucking revenge? Im mad! Is this what you wanted, This make you happy!? You satisfied Cash! Im pissed off. Im hurt " He yells at me. I sat back and let him finish.

I knew he was going to be upset. But he was blowing up. And he hasn't even heard who it was with.

" I wasn't trying to get revenge, It happened. I went over to his house to help him with his son "

" This the nigga you had my kids around? Are you fucking serious, Cashmere!? " He yells. The vein in his neck was throbbing.

" I- "

" You what!? You disrespectful as fuck! "

" Thats coming from you! We aren't together. You been disrespectful to me as a woman, the mother of your childern , and your girlfriend! Dont play the fucking disrespectful card with me, Nigga. At least I came to you like an adult. You couldn't be man enough to do that! I didn't fuck him. We didn't do anything else. It was one kiss! " I tell him.

" Who is he? " He asked.

" Trade " His fae was full of confusion.

" the fuck you mean Trade? "

" Hes your transporter " I tell him.

" I don't even know you right now for real. The fact that you fucking with a nigga I know- "

" First of all, I knew him before you. He met you after me and told me when we took the kids to the park " I say.

" That nigga dead "

" Dont do something stupid.."

" Killing him wont be stupid. " He says pulling the gun out his pants and his phone. I got up to it trying to take it from him. " Cash get the fuck out of my way cause if I push you you gon be mad. Dont touch me"

" Why are you doing this!? " I yell.

" Because of you! Its all because of you! "

" You don't see me trying to kill the ihop bitch or anyone else you slept with! Let it go " I tell him.

" You protecting him right now? " He looked at me wide eyed.

" Im protecting you! You do something stupid and you go back to jail then what? What you gonnna tell the girls this time? You wont even see your son " I tell him..His grip loosens some as I kept talking. If anything Gucci loved more then me..the streets and the girls and our son.