Me: don't you make enough money ? why can't you find somewhere for you and your bald headed ass sister to live

I said putting the other one on.

Rasul: fuck you then ugly. I'm about to go get some bitches on the floor anyways.

Me: Yea and get beat tf up

I don't skate often, i stumbled when i got up and started rolling. I tried my hardest not to fall. Chingy was on so everybody shaking and shit. Then Meeting In My Bedroom by Silk came on. Baby i felt them singing to my soul. Then brotha wreck the dj got on the mike talking about it was a couples skate. I really didn't want to have to cut through the whole floor to get to my seat but people were coupled up and skating. I was getting nervous because some of them were going pretty fast. I stumbled a little again. I don't want to look crazy, as i tried walking safely with the skates on i slipped down a lil bit. But before i could hit the floor i heard this loud ass skirt across the floor. THe light was red and so the disco ball was out. This big fool darted over here to get me from falling.

Me: WTF WAs You At ?!

Rasul: SHut tf up and get tf up !

I complied. When i got on all 8 wheels. I was wheeling to the bench. But sul wouldn't let go of my hand.

Rasul: can i have this dance kid ?

Me: sul in public ?

Rasul: in public, in private, in glitter or gold i'll show you off to the world baby.

He started pulling me and i was rolling. He was skating backwards and i was skating regularly. I was swaying and moving back and forth. He was actually holding my hands. He's such a big teddy bear at the right time. When the song begin to progress and people were giving us dirty stares because he was holding a gay nigga hand and skating with him. He started singing. Like actually singing with the music , doing spins and turns , dance moves and routines, circles around me, he spinned me. My eyes were open so wide but i couldn't stop grinning. He was making me blush. Every eye in the room was on me dawg, the niggas weren't really with it but the girls were cheering him on and singing and carrying on for us. They was touching rasul when he rolled pass to make him seem special. Chile they even moved out the way. Iesha started waving when the whole time this shit is her damn fault !

DJ: ONE LOVE, ONE LOVE GIVE IT UP TO THE BIG FELLA AND HIS FRIEND. They all started clapping i couldn't do anything but wrap my arms around rasul. My cheeks were so pink. From smiling

Present Day

Me: Celine And Chanel , come on and get your breakfast .

I made waffles, cheese eggs and turkey sausages for them and a cup of orange juice. They came down to the kitchen where i was washing dishes and the gave me a huge hug !

Celine: Good Morning papi

Chanel: good morning

Me: goodmorning babies. I said hugging them.

As their dad i've always been close but after losing both of their biological parents it's bought us much closer as they grow past the toddler stage. They both are two complete replicas of their father. Before rasuls sunni grew in he had this mole on the edge of his chin. Chanel has that mole on her jaw and celine has it on her hairline. Close to her edges. They have long wavy hair like deep wave bundles chile it's just so silky and thick. THey have rasuls nose, his ears, his dimple and his eyes. They are just a pretty light brown color. He was a lil darker.

Celine: I don't think i like my new school papi.

Me: Why ?

Chanel: because she was being mean to everybody.