°Chapter 20°

A/N I missed you so much my puppies :"( ♥ All this time I tried to make the plot more interesting, so sorry for the long wait.Enjoy the update ♥ >_<

Sehun ran through the dark woods, following the vampire's intoxicating scent.His eyes darkened and a sick grin plastered on his pale face.The sharp and long fangs also made their appearance, making the alpha look more intimidating and dangerous.The full moon shone powerfully as he got closer and closer to Baekhyun's shelter.Once he arrived at the cave, he came in sight with a very weak Baekhyun.He was panting and he was clutching his stomach.Sehun eyed him for awhile with a hint of softness in his eyes, but a sharp pain in his head made him shrug the softness away.He approached the sweaty Baekhyun and swiftly gripped his neck.Baekhyun stared at him in confusion and betrayal as a river of tears streamed down his cheeks.

"S-Sehun..what are you doing?" His voice came out in a whisper as he desperately tried to escape from the alpha's deadly grip.

Sehun stared at him blankly and gripped tighter and tighter.His heart was icy cold just like his eyes.He didn't feel anything towards his lover as he continued to choke him.Baekhyun's eyes glistened with tears under the moonlight and his face paled.His desperate movements ceased, as he slowly fell in unconsciousness.

"Why a-are you doing this, Sehun?" He whispered weakly

That was the last thing he said before he passed out in his lover's arms.Sehun stared at him for awhile.He stared at his soft black hair, his eyes, his pale face, his bruised neck and lastly at his pink, soft and kissable lips.He picked him up and carried him bridal style.The alpha glanced at the full moon one last time before walking away towards his boss.

Jaehyun smirked in anticipation when he saw Sehun approach him with a lifeless-looking vampire.

Sehun stared blankly and threw the vampire at Jaehyun's feet.

"I knew I could count on you, Sehun..good job" Jaehyun praised the poker faced alpha and patted his shoulder.

Sehun nodded curtly,still looking at the unconscious vampire.

"What are you going to do with him?" Sehun asked flatly

"I will torture him, of course.This bitch right here, killed my whole family" Jaehyun spoke bitterly as he kicked Baekhyun in the stomach.Sehun sighed deeply and watched the scene nonchalantly.

"That's enough, Jae..just wait until he wakes up.That way it will be more fun" Taeyong grinned at his lover.

"You're right, Tae..just wait you bitch..I will kill you" Jaehyun smirked and kicked Baekhyun's stomach one more time.

"Pick the bitch up, Sehun..we're leaving" Jaehyun announced as he walked ahead with Taeyong.

Sehun nodded and picked Baekhyun up.He held him against his chest and walked slowly.He glanced at his pale face with an unreadable expression and sighed deeply.

"Move faster, you lazy bitch" Jaehyun growled menacingly trying to intimidate the taller wolf, but Sehun only nodded, visibly unwavered by the other's outburst.

Soon, they arrived at an abandoned warehouse.It looked very old and intimidating.Jaehyun opened the big wooden doors and urged them inside.Sehun glanced around, with Baekhyun still in his arms.A huge, old chandelier hung loosely on the ceiling, the floor was covered with strange stains, mostly being blood, the walls were no exception.There was a big staircase that allowed them to go the the next floor, big, creepy paintings and a library full of various books.

They arrived in what seemed like a 'torture room'.All kind of weapons, cages and chokers with spikes decorated the room.Sehun frowned and unconsciously held Baekhyun closer to his body.

"Put him in that cage" Jaehyun ordered sternly and left.

Sehun nodded and threw the vampire in the cage.He stared at him and his chest tightened.Tears threatened to stream down his cheeks but he furiously wiped them away.He didn't even know why he had the sudden urge to cry.The alpha scoffed and stepped away from Baekhyun.As he was about to open the door,the smaller's voice stopped him

"S-Sehunnie?"

Hearing his soft and pained voice, he sobbed quietly and clenched his fists tightly.It hurt..it hurt so much and he didn't know why.His eyes stung as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.With every ounce of power he had left, he spoke sternly.

"Go back to sleep"

He left the small vampire in that room, hopeless, hurt and confused.He never looked back.He quickly regained his composure and shook the feelings away.

He quickly regained his composure and shook the feelings away

I'm literally crying rn..this chapter made me lose my mind.Although I hate to write angst, I feel like it's necessary.It makes the plot more interesting.Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.Now if you'll excuse me-
*cries in a dark corner*

Have a nice day ♥
- Ale