°Chapter 19°

It was a dark night when Sehun sensed the upcoming danger.He gently shook Baekhyun's body and urged him to wake up.The smaller groaned and hugged Sehun's waist.Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and stood up, making Baekhyun whine.

"Wake up Baekhyun..we need to leave! Come..on!" Sehun whispered as he dragged the vampire out of the bed.

"Why..where..what happened?" He spoke hoarsely and rubbed his eyes

"He came for us! Get up!" Sehun picked him up and ran away at full speed.

"Sehun, Sehun..why are you running? Let's have a talk" the boss laughed hysterically as he, Taeyong and a pack of wolves ran after them.

"Baekhyun! You need to wake up goddammit!" Sehun slapped the smallers cheeks as he kept running.

He could easily fight them but he couldn't just leave Baekhyun in this state.

"I..can't..open..my..eyes.." Baekhyun mumbled

A strong smell hit Sehun's nostrils.It smelled like some sort of potion.Baekhyun's body seemed affected by it.

"Fuck! That bastard!" Sehun cursed and tried to cancel the spell.

"Why can't I reverse it?! Baekhyun you need to stay awake! Keep talking to me!"

Baekhyun tried to open his mouth but it didn't work. Sleepiness took over him, and it was too difficult to fight against it.

"Leave..me..I'll..be..fine..go" Baekhyun used all the strength he had left as he mumbled weakly.

"No Baek! I can't leave you in this state!" Sehun shook his head and ran faster.

"You..have..to!" Baekhyun whispered

As they continued arguing,an omega suddenly leaped at them.Sehun quickly turned around and stared at him with an intense glare, making him fall to his knees, whimpering.

"Go get them, Taeyong..I'm getting tired of this"

"Yes, Jaehyun"

Taeyong smirked and transformed in his wolf form.His blue eyes had a menacing glint as he ran after Sehun and the slepping Baekhyun.Behind Taeyong was a huge pack of wolves.

"Shit" Sehun sighed deeply and searched for a safe place.

He decided to leave Baekhyun in a nearby cave.

Sehun gently laid him on the ground and kissed his forehead.

"I'll come back to you, Baek"

Baekhyun wanted to scream at the top of his lungs.He wanted to stop Sehun from going there alone.It was all useless though..He couldn't even move, let alone opening his mouth.
A tear streamed down his cheek as he prayed for Sehun's safety.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Well well..looks like you came to me by yourself..smart choice" Jaehyun chuckled as Taeyong smiled fondly at him.

"What spell did you cast on Baekhyun?" Sehun clenched his fist and stared at the smirking alpha in front of him.

"A spell that allows him to hear everything that happens around him, despite him not being able to talk or open his eyes.Nice, isn't it?" Jaehyun laughed

Sehun growled.

"That was the easiest way to defeat you.I know that the small vampire means a lot to you.Look at you! You're already weak!" He continued laughing

A wave of anger hit Sehun like a truck.His eyes darkened and his senses sharpened.The thought of a helpless Baekhyun was enough to rile him.

Jaehyun observed with a smirk as Sehun easily defeated every wolf that leaped at him.His quick and sharp moves, his strenght and agility.It was crystal clear that the alpha was well trained.Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at the young wolf as an idea popped in his head.

"You know what? Forget about me trying to steal your powers..how about you work for me? Your strenght amazed me.We'll make a great pair, don't you think?" 

Sehun frowned and answered almost immediately.

"No"

"Well..I guess I have no choice then.." Jaehyun smirked and pulled a small bottle out of his pocket.

Sehun didn't even have time to blink..dark mist enveloped him.

After a few moments, Jaehyun chuckled darkly and stared at Sehun's red eyes.

"Now..how about you bring me that little vampire? Slave.."

"Yes"  Sehun nodded curtly and disappeared into the dark forest.

A/N Missed me? So sorry for the long wait.I had a hard time recently (lack of inspiration and motivation)..But hey! It's finally here! Hope you enjoyed this update! Comment with your opinions.Love y'all ♥♥

-Ale