°Chapter 21°

A cold shiver ran up Baekhyun's spine as soon as he tried to sit up.His wrists, legs and neck were chained to the floor making him unable to move.He clenched his jaw tightly when last night's incidents flashed through his mind.He used all his power and tried to lessen the tight grip of the chains.He pulled and pulled but it was useless.The chains weren't average ones.They were specially designed for vampires.They were used to weaken their powers.As he laid hopelessly on the cold, dirty floor, he noticed that he was also in a cage.He scoffed and looked at his bruised wrists with a disgusted expression on his pale face.Then he remembered Sehun.His attitude changed and Baekhyun wanted to know why.He couldn't possibly threw away their relationship just to make a stupid alliance with his enemy.It just didn't make any sense.Maybe it was a strategy to take Jaehyun down? Baekhyun wasn't sure but the only thing he was certain about was Sehun's love for him.He knew Sehun too well and he wasn't the type to abandon people like that.Especially not Baekhyun.His heart twisted painfully as he recalled the way Sehun looked at him.So cold and emotionless.The way he just choked the life out of him without any kind of remorse or empathy.A tear rolled down his cheeks without his consent making him huff in annoyance and despair.What if Sehun really hated Baekhyun? What if he grew tired of him? What if he doesn't love him anymore? Just thinking about all the worst scenarios that could happen made his chest tighten.He didn't want any of this to happen.He just wanted Sehun by his side, to tell him that everything will be alright, that he loves him dearly, to get him out of this hell hole.Suddenly,a figure entered the room,snapping Baekhyun out of his trance.He slowly looked at the tall male and recognised him immediately.The broad shoulders and muscly appearance,the black tousled hair, his sharp and dull eyes and his soft-looking lips.It was the dearest person of his life.It was the only person that made him feel safe and warm.The one and only, Oh Sehun.His lover.His heart skipped several beats at the sight of the tall male.He stood there, with tears in his beautiful eyes, as Sehun slowly approached his cage and caught a glimpse of Baekhyun's teary and lingering gaze.It felt awful.Being able to stand close to Sehun but not being able to touch him, to talk to him.They just stared at each other for what seemed like forever, until Sehun passed him a plate filled with food . Baekhyun appreciated the gesture and slowly began eating, without taking his eyes off of Sehun.Sehun's eyes were dull and cold like ice as he stared at Baekhyun with an unreadable expression.

"Thank you for the food.." his voice came out in a hoarse whisper

"I'm just doing what boss tells me.It's not like I brought you food because I wanted to" Sehun's voice was clearly menacing as he spoke, signalling his annoyance towards the small vampire.

"Oh.." a long sigh escaped Baekhyun's lips at Sehun's statement.

"He will 'take care' of you later.For now, just eat and hope that you have an easy death, even though I doubt it"

"If I'm going to die soon, then why did he bother to bring me food? Did he poisoned it? Is that his way of torturing me? Tch..pathetic" Baekhyun scoffed and pushed the plate aside.

"Who knows?" Sehun shrugged

"What the hell happened with you, Sehun? Last night, right before this shit happened, you told me that you love me and now you suddenly stopped talking to me and you almost killed me.I'm here, in a damn cage, chained up while death is at the corner, and you aren't doing anything.Do you even care for me or you just used me? I hate to doubt our trust and love but seeing the circumstances I'm in, I can't help myself.You even made a fuckin' alliance with your long time enemy.You left me just for this?"

Tears rolled down his cheeks with every word that escaped his lips.He was sobbing incontrollably, trying to understand why was Sehun doing all of this.He was beyond hurt and the distant looks Sehun was giving him, made his heart twitch in pain.His hands were shaking as he waited for a response but silence was all he got.Silence and nothing more.Baekhyun felt like straight up shit.Just when he thought that he couldn't get any more hurt, the inevitable happened.Sehun stood up and headed towards the exit, without looking back, without saying another word.Baekhyun begged and begged, he desperately reached out his hand, hoping that Sehun will take it and will hug him tightly, telling him sweet words and waking him up from this terrible nightmare.Instead, Sehun kept walking away, ignoring Baekhyun's desperate pleas.Baekhyun cried out in pain when the door closed and Sehun vanished behind it.His eyes stung painfully and he curled into a small ball, crying and crying in despair.He had nothing left.No one was willing to help him.Maybe dying was the best solution, after all.His lover completely turned his back to him and left him alone in this dark room.He really wanted to die and end this nightmare.Maybe it was better that way.Maybe Sehun was better without him.

Full Moon (Sebaek) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें